• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

tren cycle.

88HerculesGenes88

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Just a thought. If you already have an abundance of natural test in your body before you start a test/tren cycle then wouldn't it be smart to wait on starting the test until you're natural production of test slows down.?? Again, just a thought.

from what I understand the amount of test your body produces is not enough to really pack on the size after a certain age. which is why you put more test then what your body normally produces. make sense? and you can run a tren only cycle. i have done it. but I like to stack a test with any thing I do.

from what I understand the amount of test your body produces is not enough to really pack on the size after a certain age. which is why you put more test then what your body normally produces. make sense? and you can run a tren only cycle. i have done it. but I like to stack a test with any thing I do.

All I'm curious about is if it would be ok to wait on the test until about week two, i definitely wouldn't even think about leaving it out completely.

All I'm curious about is if it would be ok to wait on the test until about week two, i definitely wouldn't even think about leaving it out completely.

Personally, I wouldn't. Especially if its a long ester test but even with prop I wouldn't

If it's a real question, the answer is no fkg way.

You ahve some lag time for the Test levels to respond once you start long ester injections.
How do you know when is the "right" time to start
Almost every stickie and every thread indicates TEST is the BASE
If you are short on test, then let it run out at the end, do not delay at the beginning
The shorter version answer is NO

You ahve some lag time for the Test levels to respond once you start long ester injections.
How do you know when is the "right" time to start
Almost every stickie and every thread indicates TEST is the BASE
If you are short on test, then let it run out at the end, do not delay at the beginning
The shorter version answer is NO

^^^^THIS
No offense bro either your not too informed on the safe use of AAS or english isn't your first language becuase this isn't something you should be asking when your about to poke some trenbolone into ya. Name any mainstream AAS out there and i've prob done it but nothing has ever kicked my ass harder then trenbolone. It's one hell of a compound with the potential to easily mess you up if your not careful. Just trying to help ya out bud and I understand what your asking and it makes sense in a way but if you want to run it, run it the tried and true way and make sure you have all your gear and support supps in line before ya start.

IML Gear Cream!
^^^^THIS
No offense bro either your not too informed on the safe use of AAS or english isn't your first language becuase this isn't something you should be asking when your about to poke some trenbolone into ya. Name any mainstream AAS out there and i've prob done it but nothing has ever kicked my ass harder then trenbolone. It's one hell of a compound with the potential to easily mess you up if your not careful. Just trying to help ya out bud and I understand what your asking and it makes sense in a way but if you want to run it, run it the tried and true way and make sure you have all your gear and support supps in line before ya start.
Well thanks for the input. Ill stick to what I know works for me. I've only done one cycle and it was test & tren. 400 mg test a week & 200 of tren. Thinking about doing high tren low test when my gear gets here. Honestly a lil nervous about it though.

Well thanks for the input. Ill stick to what I know works for me. I've only done one cycle and it was test & tren. 400 mg test a week & 200 of tren. Thinking about doing high tren low test when my gear gets here. Honestly a lil nervous about it though.

Don't be nervous, there's no additional risk running low test higher tren. As long as you've got enough test to cover base function you're g2g.

On another site 1 guy runs 125mg test and up to 1g tren effectively.

Don't be nervous, there's no additional risk running low test higher tren. As long as you've got enough test to cover base function you're g2g.

On another site 1 guy runs 125mg test and up to 1g tren effectively.

I like low test high tren. 250-350 test and tren 400-525

I'm running test P 350/week and tren A 700/week. Love it

Back