• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

new to the boar

brandonisy

Banned
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
just introducing myself.....looking forward to meeting some new people and learning from all you vets

happy veterans day and god bless

Welcome bro, but watch out for raptor....I here he takes cheesecake from kids lmao

welcome to the forum

IML Gear Cream!
I love wild boar. I haven't been for a couple of years but has always been one of my favorite thing to do.

They scare the shit outta me. My friend wants to start going. I doubt I could get wasted and do this like I do with fishing. Might not end well.

- - - Updated - - -

Last edited:
They scare the shit outta me. My friend wants to start going. I doubt I could get wasted and do this like I do with fishing. Might not end well.

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah, no getting wasted and going....haha. First off there is a shit ton of walking up and down gullies. When I get shitty and do that I puke.

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah, no getting wasted and going....haha. First off there is a shit ton of walking up and down gullies. When I get shitty and do that I puke.

New here to, but welcome

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk

Welcome! I just changed my mind about boar hunting if I have to walk up and down hills.

I've changed my mind about boar hunting if I can't shotgun a case of beer first.

Back