• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

New source check

Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I am new to your board and looking good a good source no bullshitters, here is what I have so far who do you guys think I should use and why.....thanks

AMA Labs, Blueprint, AY, MLG

You wont get in with AY unless someone that is "in" can personally vouch for you. They are now private.

I would say AgentYes bro at least there are some members with some lab tests that show the actually test levels, and if I was forced to order from a source on one of these forums I would go with either Agent Yes or Olympus Pharma. I haven't tried either but the one thing I do like about olympus is they have a good amount of members getting labs done too and when they had a problem they posted labs and fessed up looks like they solved it but I have other go to sources that I usually use and would prefer to use

I have used steel several times now and have been overly pleased. Matter of fact ive agreed to become a rep for them ive been so pleased with the service

Make an effort to study reviews and look over labs. I'm not saying you haven't already just that there are many good sponsors here. Any of the ones you listed are g2g along with a few you didn't list.

Make an effort to study reviews and look over labs. I'm not saying you haven't already just that there are many good sponsors here. Any of the ones you listed are g2g along with a few you didn't list.
what is steels site name?

were actually giving 30% off for forum members right now

yes ay is priv so you wont be able to get in with them. I used mlg product for yrs and is very good. Im sure the others are good but never used. Olympus is getting some good reviews so I say them or MLG. Look around and you will feel comfortable with one and I say try then out.. good luck

IML Gear Cream!
Since we are on the subject, has anyone used Legend pharm and has had a good experience with them.

I ordered the free samples and paid for the shipping I should have it shortly so will post once I have first hand experience..... As for the OP all the sponsers here seem legit
you picked most of the top ones around. MLG was my first he is easy to deal with and fast T/A. Ordered from olympus as well cause they had a sale that was to good to pass up but that sale has ended I think. They also have one of the most loyal followings on here which shows alot about the product. Most problems I have seen on the boards are pretty much insta taken care of by the respective reps for that sponser so your in safe hands as long as you use one of the more popular established ones.. Do lots of reading and look at some "menus" and make a purchase you should not be disappointed

Back