• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Domestic or International whats your preferance and why?

custom

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Which do you like and why. Just thought it would be a good reference for newbies.
Custom

Can we talk about DOM in the open? I know we can't talk about DOM sources.

Gotcha. I like both then lol. I use an INT source that has GREAT orals but my oils are DOM.

I love both and use both;) if you need it ASAP domestic is the way if you want good pharma grade gear I go inter esp for my Orals and pct items loveBIT there are some domestic labs that the oils are the bomb not downing neither so I would say it's really how fast u need it.

I've always gone dom, but im curious... Is there any risk going international? Risk as in anything more than your package getting seized?

strong name to thread correlation.

I do prefer domestic since it's faster and shipping is less and doesn't have to go through customs.

Always a risk domestic or inter.if seizes by customs and it's not a HUGE ORDER u should get a letter and u can't use that addy again .

Domestic only. The reason is that I have received two seizure letters in the past.

I prefer domestic for sure. But on occasion some of the intl sponsors here have great deals that are hard to pass up.

IML Gear Cream!
Domestic

I've used both but I seem to get better deals and better result from International. Some say the international gear is cleaner and stronger. I have definitly seen more infection posts with domestic than with international. Thank God those guys are not sponsors here anymore

DOM.

Will not ever use international, period.

both

Intl kinda freaks me out wheras I don't tend to even think about a domestic delivery..BUT someone recently said to me, for a small/personal order if youre going intl worst case scenario you get a seizure letter domestic could have all kinda of hell break loose.

I never really looked at it like that before but it was a decent point.

I have never ordered int....kind of hard for me to wait a month or so for gear...I would be anxious as hell through the lwhole process.

Have only gone dom and only been with one source for injectables. Just haven't had the opportunity to try international...maybe some day though.

I've done both. I prefer dom though. I've always felt better when I know customs is not involved.

I have never ordered int....kind of hard for me to wait a month or so for gear...I would be anxious as hell through the lwhole process.

this does of course happen but its never actually happened to me

I was a nervous effin wreck when an assbasket package service that shall remain nameless to protect the stupidity of a friend lost a package of mine via domestic for two weeks.

domestic for sure for most but like said on here for pct i think international is best for caber imho but for most other stuff domestic is the best you get it so fast

domestic for sure for most but like said on here for pct i think international is best for caber imho but for most other stuff domestic is the best you get it so fast

I recently went international for the first time for good Caber and some other brand name ancillaries and I was pleasantly surprised! I like the fact that these international sources have the sexy big pharma names too..... I could see myself heading in that direction in the future but for now I've got AY gear stockpiled to the gills ;-)

I've used both and prefer doms for the better ta, less s/h and no customs.

I would have to say dom would be my choice! I have placed int. and also received a seizure letter not very comforting let me tell you, so far only thing that has happened is the letter just threw it away and ready to deny deny deny

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I recently went international for the first time for good Caber and some other brand name ancillaries and I was pleasantly surprised! I like the fact that these international sources have the sexy big pharma names too..... I could see myself heading in that direction in the future but for now I've got AY gear stockpiled to the gills ;-)

I'm with Streettime - I used to go International but stick with domestic these days, especially after "finding" AY. I'm still working on my AY stockpile though :winkfinger:

I use to go international majority of the time for my test and orals, there was a time when you could get amps of test for dirt cheap if you bought in bulk but now domestic is just as reasonable. Getting customs letters is no biggie, I had a pile of them over the course of the years, it happens, I've had them go threw a pack take out things, tape it back up with their bright ass tape and I still got most of the stuff, that scared me the first time.
I think each has their positives and negatives.

Back