• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • IronMag Labs® 25% Off Sale!❤️‍🔥 Hardcore Bodybuilding Supplements💪Use Coupon Code ASF25 💊

Even "reputable" UGL's can pose some dangers. Be careful bro's

bombdiggity

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So I'm not going to disclose the name of the UGL that I got my gear from, but due to a tainted vial I had to shut my cycle down early, and the misses pretty much made me promise not to ever pin again because of the severity of the situation it caused. I was hospitalized for 4 days with a severe cellulitus (infection) in my right quad and a minor infection in my left quad. My right thigh was extremely swollen with the skin infection wrapping around my thigh entirely, near my groin (the scariest part because they said if the infection made it to my testicle I could lose it), and down below my knee. I was on IV antibiotics the entire stay while they were running tests to find out exactly where in my tissue it was at. They said they would attempt a needle aspiration but if the fluid was too thick they would have to cut through the tissue to drain it and leave the wound open to properly drain. Two things saved my ass. 1, it was not in the muscle itself, but it was between the muscle and the muscle fascia, so it was still pretty deep and a cut that deep would take fucking forever to heal, but at least it was not in the muscle belly, and 2, when they attempted the ultrasound guided aspiration it was watery puss so they were able to remove almost all of it (9 CCs). I was released from the hospital a week ago and have been on oral antibiotics since then because even though the swelling is completely gone there is still minor skin discoloration so I'm not 100 % clear of the infection yet.
Before the peckerheads start talking smack, this was my 3rd cycle and I was 10 weeks in. The vial looked like it was legit. no cloudyness and whatnot. This was my second vial of their nandro and I had taken the first vial with no problems. How do I know it was the gear and not me botching the pin? Because it was a bilateral infection with the first two pins from that specific vial. Each pin led to infection. And I'm a neat freak germophobe so I know I cleaned my skin properly. I'm not stingy with the alcohol swabs. Like I said, I had finished other test enth and nandro vials during this cycle with no problems. I also had their PCT products and they were good. Guess this vial was just improperly handled when they were working that batch.
I understand that there are risks, but when we pay for a product of this nature, shit we are injecting into our fucking body, there is an expected level of safety and professionalism when handling products that are supposed to be sterile. Nobody wants to hear from a doctor that they are going to be sliced open and possibly lose a nut.

I don't know about other members but I would like to hear the source. If you're going to give us the story, give us the source.

Agreed ^^^^

Yes please tell, you could be saving somebodies life.

Yep, agreed. I feel for you brother, but you need to post it up. You might save someone from being in your same exact situation.

Let me guess, source's name has 2 words, first one starts with a "c" ?? If so they are not a sponsor here or IMF

Agreed with the other posters

Glad you're ok bro. What was the first sign of your concern for.infection?

Yea what lab was it?

IML Gear Cream!
Glad you're ok now bro.

Presumably you went to them first and let them know.

Not a single sponsor was posted that day...

would like to know as well

yea we need to know...

above all im am glad to hear that your doing well!

how can you be sure the vial was tainted? i know you had 2 site infected, how far into the vial were you? were the rest of them ok?

Dam it man!! Post up which sponsor hear have u a bacteria inf..could save a brothers ass..

Hopefully OP has contacted the sponsor because they could help straighten things out, but he owes it to us to let us know who's gear it was to protect us from what he went through

Just by reviewing posters history you can see he does business with a sponsor from ASF. Need to at least acknowledge if that is or is not the source with tainted gear. It would suck if they are not the source but guys here are going to assume iit is.

This is the nightmare scenario in what we do that strikes deep into all of us . It is of the most serious nature and will have to be gotten to the bottom of for the communities sake and the business involved . Maybe admin could give direction to the OP on how to proceed . Any decent sponsor would want to get this batch tested and off the market if found to be tainted . We all wish you a speedy recovery .

Get Shredded!
I agree with what everyone else has stated. I also think the source would want to know. They could contact any customers with the same batch number and do a recall. This is absolutely terrible and I'm very sorry to hear what the op has gone through. Glad to hear you're recovering bro!

Post up or shut up. Dont come to the forums starting a panic by saying thise without listing the source/lab name.

Post up or shut up. Dont come to the forums starting a panic by saying thise without listing the source/lab name.

This.

And I haven't read your post history but.... Come on now...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry about your situation but please fill us in. You're leaving the rest of us to, maybe, suffer the same fate or worse. Or you're just going to leave us all paranoid.

We ever going to get an answer? This is a serious issue that should be handled asap. That is too dangerous to not be spoken about

The steronz is strong.

I just keep thinking that someone may be injecting that same batch tonight because he didn't speak up. I understand protecting a source and protocol, but this could be an issue of serious risk of death.

I just keep thinking that someone may be injecting that same batch tonight because he didn't speak up. I understand protecting a source and protocol, but this could be an issue of serious risk of death.

Well, I hate to break it to you bro.

Steroids are a risk.

Did you not find yourself here for a reason?

Come on dude.

Well, I hate to break it to you bro.

Steroids are a risk.

Did you not find yourself here for a reason?

Come on dude.

I agree, but if you ordered from the same source would you not want to be told. We are here to support each other. That includes protecting each other. Everyone understands the risk we play. I'm just saying, come out and say where you got it to protect the others that may have gotten the same batch.

I agree, but if you ordered from the same source would you not want to be told. We are here to support each other. That includes protecting each other. Everyone understands the risk we play. I'm just saying, come out and say where you got it to protect the others that may have gotten the same batch.

If my source did me wrong, well, I might come knocking.. Let's just leave it at that :).

And I'm serious.

Stop now.

Back