• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Olympus gear

Dwan111

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Ok new friends after much discussion and possibly light premature bashing, i have ingested my first dose of rabbit turds lol aka anavar. Just kidding 5150 just kidding. And pinned my first dose of the largest jug of test i have ever seen. Running 6 var tabs Ed and 600 test e pinned twice. Arimidex starting week 3. .25 Ed. Even though i Am used to larger labs i am hoping the little guy puts them to shame. I disrespected a few peeps on here but willing to give the honest Internet steroid supplier from unknown places the old college try. I am not a newbie to cycles but far from a vet. I know my workouts are on point 325 bench 285 incline 350 squat only cycled 1 time per year for 3 years a 10 week test, a 12 week test and deca, 14 week test and var. diet is good 150 grams protien daily tuna tuna tuna. Anyway 5150 again my apology i still have some reserve but i will promote and purchase with reg. when i see what I want to see ty again guys

Back