• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Baby Custom is home!

custom

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Thanks for all the support everyone. I just wanted to share his first normal picture with my ASF family before anyone else.
Love you all! Custom
I think he was passing gas lo

Attachments

• Vincenzo 1.jpg
    Vincenzo 1.jpg
    10.5 KB · Views: 31
That is great news brother!! SO happy for Vincenzo and all of you. I'm sure you went through emotional hell recently. So glad he's home where he belongs bro!

He looks happy too... Awesome!

Custom this is amazing news brother.... was worried for ya there for awhile man. But sounds like all is well in Customville. Congrats brother!!!!!

Thanks everyone. Feels great to be home with my entire family. That sofa at the hospital was killing my back

Congrats bro. Glad the baby is home. Being a dad is great!

Congratulations!!! I am so glad you all are home where you belong. He is absolutely adorable!!!!!

I'm so happy for you brother. Nothing is more important than your family. Good looking boy!

OMG he is so cute, I love new babies!

congrats ..may he have a long and wonderful life :)

Congrats!
Enjoy every moment brother!

Great news brother. The little guy is a fighter. Glad yall are home had to be rough for you and mrs custom

Awesome and congrats, there is nothing greater than holding that child the first time.

Back