• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

advice for first cycle

machinehead

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
i am about to start my first cycle. i am doing test e 500mgs a week for ten weeks and dbol 25mgs ed. wuld anybody add anything to this or is this a good start

What do you have set up for a pct bro?

Thats a good first cycle but yes what is your pct or AI plan? I would recommend having everything on hand and figured out before starting your cycle!

Thats a good first cycle but yes what is your pct or AI plan? I would recommend having everything on hand and figured out before starting your cycle!

This! Also I'd run the test 12 weeks.

You might want to add clomid to your pct, also run the dbol for only 4-5 weeks at the start.

My first cycle was similar except drop the Dbol and add the SD.

I also ran test for 15 weeks w/ .25 adex EOD.

That was my first and only injectable cycle.

The only thing I wish I would've done differently was run test for 20 weeks.

Guess im a little old school but I always recommend a single compound on the first cycle. In your case it would be the test e at 500mg ew. Ensure you have an ai on hand for estro control. With it being your first cycle I would run at least 12 weeks and up to 16 depending on where gains begin to taper off. You will also need some clomid and hcg for pct.

^Why would you run HCG for any period in a 10 week cycle? Seems silly.

Guess im a little old school but I always recommend a single compound on the first cycle. In your case it would be the test e at 500mg ew. Ensure you have an ai on hand for estro control. With it being your first cycle I would run at least 12 weeks and up to 16 depending on where gains begin to taper off. You will also need some clomid and hcg for pct.

Old school is fine.

There is nothing wrong with using multiple injectables on your first cycle, of course, if you have a general idea of what you are doing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back