• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

200mg 2x daily bio-id test cream conversion? ?

Bigtoe

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I started taking 200 mg twice a day on inner thighs so a total of 400mg daily. Im trying to find out with the half life of straight test, which is all bioidentical test is, what would be the equivalent of test e? I know there will be a loss through the skin but not sure what it would be.
The idiot compounding pharmacist could not tell me so i figured a few of the smart people on here could help me out. :)

It absorbs at around 10%, so you're getting around 4mg per day. This is a very low does and only half of natty production. Perhaps it's low enough that you are not shutdown and the exogenous test is truly supplementing your natural production.

To answer your question it would be equivalent to approx 50mg test-c per week -- again, a very low TRT does.

Thanks Jrock.
Thats what i thought. I knew it was a low dose but not that low! Im guessing its due to my labs before starting being at 512 total and 10 free. Doc said he wants to get me to around 30 free by next labs in 5 weeks. He says he doesnt care about total as much as free. Doc. also had me taking 25mg dhea daily 90mg thyroid and 5000 of vit. D. I have a pretty good understanding of test but the dhea and thyroid is out of my realm til i do some research.
From the low amount in taking after my labs are done i would like to do another sus/deca cycle. Would it be enough trt to skip pct?

Sent from my MB855 using Tapatalk 2

I'd be concerned with your LH and FS levels when you do your next bloodwork. If they are still in range, you may indeed be supplementing your own test. However, my guess is that over time you will shutdown even with this small TRT dose.

I'd hold off on any cycle until you and your doc get the trt figured out. If you did cycle, you may still need a mild pct along with your cream.

Thanks for the link. Always love the technical stuff. :)
I was not thinking earlier and could be wrong but if reading correctly if im on 200mg 2x daily at 10% absorption wouldnt I be absorbing 20mg twice daily?
Im intrested to see my ls and fs levels too. Im sure my little nuggets will be shutting down.
Btw rock great post on the life of the test c cycle. :thumbup:

What exactly is on your prescription. The creams or gels are usually 10%, so it is probably 20mg of actual test at 10% absorption = 2mg. But check the label so we can see exactly what it is.

What i have is from a compounding pharmacist at 200mg of test per gram of cream. The applicator twist like a deodorant applicator. 4 twist/clicks =1 gram. I apply 4 clicks/1gram in the morning to thighs and 4 clicks more at night before bed to thighs.

Holy sh!t bro! I have to do a 180 on everything I posted. That is a serious transdermal dose. You're applying 2gm of 20% cream per day? Well that's around 280mg per week of actual testosterone reaching your blood. I'd be very interested to see where your bloodwork comes back. I'm predicting > 1,200 ng/dl

I cant wait to see myself. Only sides so far is skin is more oily and ny nipples were unhappy last week but that went away. I have also gained 4lbs which i can tell on my small frame of 5'5 and at 145 now. Looking to rebuild my legs from a severe car accident 20 years ago. If i knew about test 20 years ago i think i would be good now! Drs refuse to give you shit to help you rebuild muscles at all. Instead would rather see you waist away having to use leg braces etc. Since learning and trying a few cycles over the past couple years i can now actually run with no braces or nothing! I felt like f'ing forest gump! :D

Sent from my MB855 using Tapatalk 2

Back