• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Beast Body

Snake Plisken

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hi,
I was wondering if anyone has tried the "Beast Body" training program that is put out by the makers of P90x (beachbody). I've read the reviews and it sounds like it is a very basic (good) bodybuilding program. Any input or insights?

Thanks.

In my honest opinion I'm sure it is a decent program. I personally did p90x when I was I teenager because my mother got it for my 16th birthday, but that was some time ago. This is an at home program so if you don't have all the equipment suggested it's a waste of time I believe. There are plenty of other AWESOME bodybuilding routines out there that would cost you nothing in comparison to 120-150 dollars or however much it cost now these days for that "beast" program.

Thanks, I got it for a gift so I guess I'll give it a look. Looking for a new routine to try, so if have any suggestions, I'm listening.

Take care.

Well it all depends on your goals. So what would that be?

I'm currently 200 lbs, bf 10-15%. Like most guys, I'm looking to pack on some muscle and look better. Competition is not something I'm after. Been a P90x guy for the last 5 years, so I'm in good shape and pretty happy with how I look. I just want to take it to the next level, muscular-wise.

Yeah totally. I honestly don't look for a program and copy it. I found what exercises work great for me and I put together my own routine and switch it up from time to time if I feel like I'm not making progress. I found that the wendler 531 help me with gaining strength and really made me a lot more dense and also your typical 2-4 sets or 8-12 reps (bodybuilding you could say) and do that with other exercises besides the bench, squat, and deadlift.

Back