• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

New article in JAMA about Test use and heart attacks

Kyoshkin

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I started off life as a pre-med, but that was <redacted because it's a big number> years ago, and I haven't kept up with the science.

I saw this a couple days ago and was rather puzzled. Anyone here w/ a better background in the science have any thoughts? Everything has risk v. reward, but how real are these risks (versus the media hyping it for sensationalism)? As I recall, JAMA isn't the best journal, but still...

http://www.foxnews.com/health/2013/11/07/testosterone-and-heart-disease-should-men-be-concerned/

(I picked the fox news link b/c it was the 1st one that came up in the google search - let's not get into politics)

Interesting read thanks !!

Very nice read, thanks for sharing. I did see this on the news and two doctors said this study is skewed towards men who already have health problems. Both doctors stated there is still enough data that suggests Testosterone provides more benefits than harm.

Back