• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Been away for 2 weeks and I'm.....

custom

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Glad to see this site with alot more members and chat going on

GOOD TO HAVE YOU BACK.

Maybe you can take over for a while, eh?

You negged me for not liking a tranny pic....

Haters gonna fucking hate.

You negged me for not liking a tranny pic....

Haters gonna fucking hate.
Put you on my reps list for this week :winkfinger:. This isn't IM, I am very serious about keeping that shit out of here (even though the Pit is theoretically unmoderated, I will use other methods), I want actual women posted around here, not some disgusting shit...

Put you on my reps list for this week :winkfinger:. This isn't IM, I am very serious about keeping that shit out of here (even though the Pit is theoretically unmoderated, I will use other methods), I want actual women posted around here, not some disgusting shit...

Amen!

I'm with you 100% bro.

Please...no tranny shit here!

put you on my reps list for this week :winkfinger:. This isn't im, i am very serious about keeping that shit out of here (even though the pit is theoretically unmoderated, i will use other methods), i want actual women posted around here, not some disgusting shit...

^^^^^^^^^^^^yes--------thank you ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Back