• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Tan nacked or in boxers ?

robyoyo

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I have always went in a tanning bed in my boxers, I roll them up on the legs but just started mt2 3 days ago is it safe to go nacked
not trying to get burned down there so never even tried full nacked lol .

Thanks everyone I will try the sock thing tomorrow or just nothing i always keep the door unlocked hoping one of the girls bhind the counter will open the door and the bed and just start riding me lol

i always keep the door unlocked hoping one of the girls bhind the counter will open the door and the bed and just start riding me lol

lmao! Jesus Christ man, you don't ask for much do ya?? This is real life, not Cinemax. I feel ya though. That's my attitude every day I'm on a cycle. I imagine every crazy, insane scenerio you can think of where a stranger will just cartwheel right onto my dick. Never happens that way though. I usally just end up lookin like a horny creep. Oh well, fuck em.

IML Gear Cream!
lmao! Jesus Christ man, you don't ask for much do ya?? This is real life, not Cinemax. I feel ya though. That's my attitude every day I'm on a cycle. I imagine every crazy, insane scenerio you can think of where a stranger will just cartwheel right onto my dick. Never happens that way though. I usally just end up lookin like a horny creep. Oh well, fuck em.

Lmao

20130412-205951.jpg

I'm a ginger and no matter what this is how my tan always comes out.

:roflmao:

Just make sure you put cream on your face or else you will be 30 and look 60!

Butt naked bro. . . . and I've never burnt my piece, lol!

Back