• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Thinking about giving Equipoise a last go. What you guys think ??

Mentos

Banned
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hi guys i have about 4-6 eq cycles under my belt. And none of them really gave me what i was expecting. But thinking about giving eq a last go.
Have been using it all from Ganabol 1ml = 50 mg to other UG brands bumping it up to 2-300mg but nothing seams to work.. Frontloading do not work to so i really not know.

I will add some cycles that i like to do.

1. test e and deca
2. test p,mast p and winny
3. sust and drols
4. test p and npp
5. test and winny
6. any test alone with or without dbol,drols

I get a high from all them different cycles. Strength,pumps,size and libido. But eq gives me nothing. Can i be ''IMMUNE'' to it ?? Know many guys like it and i really thinking about giving it a last go.

Thanks to anyone who wants to chime in on this topic !!

Thanks..

Hi guys i have about 4-6 eq cycles under my belt. And none of them really gave me what i was expecting. But thinking about giving eq a last go.
Have been using it all from Ganabol 1ml = 50 mg to other UG brands bumping it up to 2-300mg but nothing seams to work.. Frontloading do not work to so i really not know.

I will add some cycles that i like to do.

1. test e and deca
2. test p,mast p and winny
3. sust and drols
4. test p and npp
5. test and winny
6. any test alone with or without dbol,drols

I get a high from all them different cycles. Strength,pumps,size and libido. But eq gives me nothing. Can i be ''IMMUNE'' to it ?? Know many guys like it and i really thinking about giving it a last go.

Thanks to anyone who wants to chime in on this topic !!

Thanks..

If you got 4-6 eq cycles under your belt and none of them worked for you why do it again? I'm just curious. I've never ran it but I hear a lot of mixed reviews on it. Some love it and some don't. Maybe try stacking it with test and deca. If it helps appetite maybe it would be a good addition to another stack. Either way let me know what you decide because I've been wanting to try it. Funds have been tight lately so I gotta be picky. Lol.

To get anything worth while out of eq you need to run it high and long. Anything less than 16 weeks, don't waste your time. Anything up 400mg, don't waste your time. It's effective if ran long enough and high enough.

If you got 4-6 eq cycles under your belt and none of them worked for you why do it again? I'm just curious. I've never ran it but I hear a lot of mixed reviews on it. Some love it and some don't. Maybe try stacking it with test and deca. If it helps appetite maybe it would be a good addition to another stack. Either way let me know what you decide because I've been wanting to try it. Funds have been tight lately so I gotta be picky. Lol.

Did stack it with test bro.. Test is the base in all my cycles.. Know many guys like it and talk good about it. Thats why i want to give it a last go.. Not understand why eq not work on me.

To get anything worth while out of eq you need to run it high and long. Anything less than 16 weeks, don't waste your time. Anything up 400mg, don't waste your time. It's effective if ran long enough and high enough.

Sounds like daca is a better option.
Only problem is that i get over heated,,.. :-@

Did stack it with test bro.. Test is the base in all my cycles.. Know many guys like it and talk good about it. Thats why i want to give it a last go.. Not understand why eq not work on me.

Read again. I said stack with test and deca.
Maybe it would complement or have a synergistic effect with the deca and test cycle.

For max effect, EQ needs to be run at higher dosage, say 800+ and you should be lean say 12% or under.

Ppl say you need long cycles, but I'm looking to try 8 weeks, which with the ester is really 10 weeks. I'm going to blast it 1,200mg with say 600mg test.

EQ is a different animal to deca, so no comparison there.

EQ is also faked often, most labs use just test instead of EQ, try switching to another lab and run it at the doses recommended.

EQ is also faked often, most labs use just test instead of EQ, try switching to another lab and run it at the doses recommended.

I think you'll find any of the popular sponsors here will carry legit EQ.

:lol: - goddamit I'm gonna log my 8 wks and prove you wrong!!

I stress this way to often, I find EQ to be worthless to be honest..It truly needs to be administered at higher doses...

For max effect, EQ needs to be run at higher dosage, say 800+ and you should be lean say 12% or under.

Ppl say you need long cycles, but I'm looking to try 8 weeks, which with the ester is really 10 weeks. I'm going to blast it 1,200mg with say 600mg test.

Im glad to hear someone say this.. People to often compare the two parts as almost one of the same...EQ is more related to dbol than any other compound on the plant..

Please let me know ho you make out on the front load.. I thought of taking it once again, but 4-6 weeks prior to my blast so all compounds are phased in around the same time...
I agree far as the body %... I see people knocking it when there so fat and they can't even see their fucking knuckles, yet they bitch and moan about zero vascularity...

You tell him brother! :lol:

It would be great to run tren all year round, but honestly it's too taxing.

I really need another alternative compound, and I'm a little over deca - it's a little too watery for my liking even with an AI. That's why EQ deserves attention and fuck conventional wisdom with running it

I know 1 fellow that actually runs tren year round and he is the only human I know that is merely effected by its sides.. and he looks great, sitting at 52 years old.. Unreal..
I may never part from Nandrolone, but my options are now open..It wasn't long ago that I wrote susta off on my list, but the fact that Im reconsidering it speaks volumes...What I been doing, and been advocating may need some adjusting once I give a good long and hard final analysis by my most favored injection sites!:p

Traditional susta blends are unbalanced and need additional short-esters IMO.

The new generation hi-mg test blends overcome that issue, as well as delivering more punch per ml.

Traditional susta blends are unbalanced and need additional short-esters IMO.

The new generation hi-mg test blends overcome that issue, as well as delivering more punch per ml.
I cant agree more, the lower dose blends seem to be the reinvention of the wheel that gone horribly wrong.. The ester mixes are all over the place from shorts to mids and spiking to fast,dipping to soon..It provides the blends with a bad name... The goal is to achieve a long and stable blood plasma, and that's what the UGL market is doing.. meeting the needs!

I used EQ in my last cycle starting at 300mg/wk and bumping to 600mg/wk at week 5, ran it for 12 weeks, I can honestly say that I didnt see or feel anything at those doses!

Did see you chime in on another thread about short eq cycles.. Did the op on that thread say anything about dosages ?? Thanks

Get Shredded!
I stress this way to often, I find EQ to be worthless to be honest..It truly needs to be administered at higher doses...

Im glad to hear someone say this.. People to often compare the two parts as almost one of the same...EQ is more related to dbol than any other compound on the plant..

Please let me know ho you make out on the front load.. I thought of taking it once again, but 4-6 weeks prior to my blast so all compounds are phased in around the same time...
I agree far as the body %... I see people knocking it when there so fat and they can't even see their fucking knuckles, yet they bitch and moan about zero vascularity...

Strang i respond so well to dbol and not Equipoise.. Know most guys use dbol at 50 mg + ed. But i can use dbol at 2-30 mg ed and be happy with that dose..

Did see you chime in on another thread about short eq cycles.. Did the op on that thread say anything about dosages ?? Thanks

I probably did, they probably also, look at the thread you quoted ;)

^^^^ 800 i guess :D

Strang i respond so well to dbol and not Equipoise.. Know most guys use dbol at 50 mg + ed. But i can use dbol at 2-30 mg ed and be happy with that dose..
Eq was originally developed to be an injectable version of dbol . So there is a resemblance at the molecular level but that's about it . In the real world of course dbol and eq are nothing alike .

So most of you guys are happy about what equipoise gives you ??!! After all this reading and from personal experience do i start to that eq it just waist of time...

So most of you guys are happy about what equipoise gives you ??!! After all this reading and from personal experience do i start to that eq it just waist of time...

It's not a waste of time.

Dosed correctly with diet and training dialed in you'll get quality gains and increased vascularity with little to no sides.

Back