• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Facebook Connect

Burrfoot1313

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I appreciate Aristotle taking down the other links and I appreciate that it's their board to do with as they please but still don't like that Facebook Connect button. I don't see the point. All I see is unwanted attention. Is it about advertising or something, money? I'd hate to think that's true bc risking security isn't worth it for money. Unless ASF is gonna bail me outta jail and pay for my defense team.

Haha. I noticed that too. I'm just not gonna click on it lol.

Yeah, I'm not a big fan of social networking in general. I know it has it's place in the world, but I prefer to keep my shit to myself. Anonymity is the name of the game for me. Otherwise we would all be using our first and last names and giving out our phone numbers and addresses. Haha

I'm pretty sure admin has a member defense fund, you can get the contact info on their facebook page. just one click away now;)

I'm pretty sure admin has a member defense fund, you can get the contact info on their facebook page. just one click away now;)

*Presses Facebook Connect. 30 seconds later a concussion grenade comes through the window followed by SWAT.

Back