• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

how to rid Elbow tendinitis

KAILEO

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Any information to help relieve elbow tendinitis would be appreciated.
Ive been staying away from curls, pullups and seated rows wich seem to make it worst. Someone also told doing triceps workout pull on the elbow tendits. Any insight is appreciated ty

http://youtu.be/23CJQ4GQii8

I've several versions of this and have had my wife do this for me, does help. I personally like more stretching than he shows and have her push my hand past my upper arm on both sides, more of a hyper contraction.

I've had some luck with tennis-ball-against-the-wall treatment -- 5-10 minutes of rolling the ball against the wall with your elbow. It hurts a bit but should help break up scar tissue, inflammation, and improve blood flow.

You can try ibuprofen as well. 800mg 4x per day for a couple weeks. Not risk-free but it'll reduce inflammation. Naproxen might be a safer choice for similar effects... haven't tried it myself.

A friend of mine swears by the cold laser treatment. Haven't tried it myself, but will soon since she's a vet and has open access to the machine. :)

Tommy gunz good stuff. I got the same as this guy inner elbow.
Gonn try ASAP let you guys know if it works

All the above plus E-Pharm Joint Force ( TGB) and some cream called Penetrex .A mixture of all is what keeps me in the gym at an old age -OD

Maybe consider switching to only neutral grip pressing for a little while. Skip skull crushers and kick backs if you currently have them in your routine. You may be able to do some bicep work, just lighten up your loads for a little while (16 to 20 rep range) stick with dumbbells.

The ideas posted in this thread are great. Unfortunately the only way to really heal it is to back off a little and your body do it's repairing.

I had the same problem I got a cortozone shot which help a lot

I started doing more negatives and lightened up the weight a bit. I've had it on both parts of my elbow/arm area front and back where it hurt to do skullcrushers and curls.

Eventually it all went away and havent had problems since. Just took some time, and it definitely is a bitch to deal with.

I had bad tennis elbow and couldn't pick up anything with palms down grip. I rested a few weeks and started back with bb curls I could do over 20 reps with. I lifted with no cheat at all and would stop just short of top. After a few weeks of 2-3 sets a day everyday, I have had no pain for about 7 years now. I found that a good pump without tearing anything down,flooded my muscle with blood and helped heal it.

right on ordawg. Many sports docs i deal with say it will weaken the tendon and don't like to do them unless you are not exercising. I have had dry needling that worked with a combination of deep massage. Gone in no time.It does hurt like a mofo though.

Great info here. Ive been dealing with this a little also

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk

I do not know if I'm in the right place but I'm interested if anyone knows that amp. alflutop can cause anaphylactic shock

Same problem here, usually have to give the curls up for a few days.

Research has shown the only way to cure it is to sever the arm above the elbow, otherwise, rice, rice baby. having same issues pushing too much. ice and ibuprofen after workouts. ...and make sure u sever the appropriate arm, just in case.

In all the articles I've found on the internet regarding amp. Alflutop is said to be well tolerated and no significant side effects reported,however, in the manual writes that can cause anaphylactic shock. What are your experiences in the application of amp. Alflutop and whether it is safe to use them at home?

Get Shredded!
voodoo floss wraps FTW

I would think anything you take or inject could possibly cause anaphylactic shock but I dought it will. I've used it on and off for several years with no issues..

If your tendonitis is advanced then IMO you should look into getting a cortisone injection. If the doc gets it in the correct spot then you will be pain free in a week or less. The older I get the more frequently I get injections but usually no more than two per year..

Back