• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

guidence...

KAILEO

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Aloha my name is Kaileo. 29yo 6ft 238lbs @ 13bf (stats)
Ive been doing alot of reading and research and have a few questions.
B4 I start ide like to mention ive done a 4 week cycle of just prop
BEcause that was all I could get my hands on and I was extremely anxious to start. Did no PCT but had estr blocker pill. That was nearly 2 months ago and soon I am ready to start a real cycle.

1) ive been hearing a lot that test dbol deca is the best starting stack
For bulking. JUST BULKING LEAN. Would test be better than sus for this

2) I understand we need aremidex and others but will estr blocker be good enough to keep me in check

3) I need a layout from a skilled Professional looking to go as far as 12 weeks perhaps on my bulking cycle

Im here to stick around and make friends thanks for your time

Welcome bro your at the right place for help . Now you may have read i say for me yes dbol test prop and deca is my fav for bulking some my have other views but i stick to what works for me we all differ in those areas so you might here others say some thing different witch is why were all here to learn i learn something new daily as you will to good luck bro happy growing cuz around here you will ...............

Cheapthreads out................

Thanks Ct. Here to soak it all up and wanna get things done right the first time.
Could you post your layout if you dont mind. I with pct

Tnx jw. About sus thats what I hear having short life. So if running dbol sus can be replaced with test. Dbol should be only ran for four weeks right.

Welcome to the forum

Ok like i said everybody differs here how i get it done ..

1-5 dbol at 25 mg can bump to 50mg after week 2 if you feel its ok with you body trial and eraer
1-10 prop 500 mg week bump up if you feel good all this is like a kick start
1-10 deca 300mg bump up to 500 after a few weeks no need to go crazy with it i dont see much after 600ml i also keep test higher then deca so that i dont get what is called deca dick ....... 15-20 lbs is what i put on all good diet and train hard and sleep is key ......

Pct keep on hand armis. Nolva. Clomid just in case you never know ......

Now as i said others will chime in witch is a good thing cuz the way i do it might not be right but what works for me my not work for you but if you buy from sponsors then your in good hands hope this helps i know it helps me .....................

Cheapthreads out.................

IML Gear Cream!
Tnx ct. Just a question. Running deca and dbol together why? Would this put a higher risk on your liver?

Ha it might ... But the deca for me lubes the joints and helps put on size the dbol put size and helps as a kick start before the deca kicks in i love this combo cuz i dont get any pain plus i put on good size .....but before you just go with what i do i would ask around for advise to see what others think ive been wrong before but its just what works for me ...................

Cheapthreads out .................

Deca is a very long ester, so it is slow to get in, and slow to get out. Dbol is a fairly liver toxic oral that needs some research before you jump on- you will need liver support and an understanding of what is going on. I think 4 weeks is where a sust cycle starts getting really good, and that is where you stopped.
I am pretty new to all this, and started out slow. I did a test only first cycle, and studied my AI's (estrogen blockers, kinda) and figured out a PCT (i don't blast and cruise). I recommend you do the same.
My advise: Do a 500- 750 mg test only first cycle. Get some adex or aromisin for AI on cycle, and nolva and clomid for PCT. Research any of the words in this sentence that you don't understand, some may be spelled wrong. By then you should have a good idea of dosages, and should be armed with the knowledge to start considering more advanced cycles.

When you get 10 posts, you will be able to PM any of the vets or reps any questions you have. Most everyone active here will help you as long as you do some of the research your self. Welcome to ASF- you will love it here!

Tnx fuel, ai estogen blocker should be started around?
Second week in? As for clomid to kickstart the testes what does the layout look like. Clomid 2 weeks after EOC starting at how many ML/Mg how often

Last edited:
What should I stack with test to kickstart my cycle besides dbol
To bulk nicely

WELL PUT FUEL THANKS , YOU SEE I JUST LEARNED SOMETHING TO ......

CHEAPTHREADS OUT..........:winkfinger:

WELL PUT FUEL THANKS , YOU SEE I JUST LEARNED SOMETHING TO ......

CHEAPTHREADS OUT..........:winkfinger:
Brother I am a newb. I have kept it simple, and am seeing absolutely unbelievable results because I study this board, and have about 25 bros that when they talk, I listen. This board motivates me to train harder, eat smarter, and grow bigger EVERY SINGLE DAY!

Well now make it 26 bros and yes i to like to here everybodys thoughts it realy does help alot for sure thanks again ..................

Cheapthreads out.....................

Tnx fuel, ai estogen blocker should be started around?
Second week in? As for clomid to kickstart the testes what does the layout look like. Clomid 2 weeks after EOC starting at how many ML/Mg how often
Figure out which test you are going to use, and what cycle you are looking at. Standard PCTs are stickies on several boards. Mine is clomid 100/ 50/ 50/ 50 and also use nolvadex. Again you have to decide which test, so it has cleared your system before starting PCT. the more you read on here, the better your chance of success. Don't jump on anything because 1 guy recommends it. Do it because it fits your goals.

I thought I might chime in here a little. I am pretty new to AAS, I have been researching but only on for a little over a year. My first cycle was 500mg test e only for 12 weeks. I took 1mg adex every 4 days. I am not susceptible to gyno I have found....lucky me. My second cycle was 100mg eod test prop and I kick started with 25mg dbol for 6 weeks. I planned only 4 weeks of dbol but things were going great so I did another 2 weeks. So far I have learned about my body, I have learned about some types of AAS and how I react to them. My next cycle will be 750mg Test c per week and I will kick that with 50mg dbol per day and will continue to take 1mg adex every 4 days unless I need more or I will drop dbol to 25mg per day. The point I am making is everyone will have an opinion. Everyone will tell you what has worked for them. My advice is take it slow. You can always add more down the road or a bigger/stacked cycle but if you run into bad sides or other issues sometimes it's hard to reverse them quickly. Good luck bro

Back