• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Test E Duration

bsquared

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey guys so on my first cycle now and I know the standard first cycle is 10-12 weeks at 500mg per week. Now my intent was to run just ten weeks and get off but I just landed another bottle for free so was thinking of extending to that full 12 weeks. With that and it being my first cycle I was curious as to if that was a good idea or if I should just stick with the 10 weeks that I planed.

Thanks

do it! 10 weeks of test e is a tease imo.

Do it. I begin feeling the results of Test E around 4 weeks, so to stop 6 weeks later would be rough. Definitely run it a little longer since you now have the means.

Thanks for the replies! I went ahead and told my guy to send it so it looks like ill be going the full 12 weeks! Hopefully keep growing! On week 7 right now and starting to see the results

12 weeks is pretty standard. I might actually even bump the Test a little at around week 8 as long as you aren't experiencing any sides.

Since you'll have extra you could bump your dose up a tad towards the end, thats what I'd do:p

What would you guys suggest bumping it up to those last few weeks?

IML Gear Cream!
12-14 weeks, bump it up to 750 at week 9. You'll be happy and get the full effects.

Back