• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Possible Night sweats with Cyp?

Scartissue

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
most of you know my situation but for the sake of making a long story short, I have been natural for 6 years up until exactly a week ago. Got an rx from a MD for HRt and started 400mgs a week of cyp. Today was my second pin. All week I have had night sweats. Is it related? Why? Secondly, when my order arrives of tren a, I am frightened that they will increase.....any advice is appreciated. I have used Fina in the past at superconcentrated dosages I made myself and never suffered too badly from night sweats...probably in excess off 1gm a week

Sounds strange to me. Have you never been cycling before ??

Yeah its probably the cyp. Happens to me too with most compounds. Tren will most likely increase it. I just got off tren and its like been around 30 degrees at night where I live and I was still sleeping with my ac on and a huge fan on full blast 3 ft from me and was still waking up sweating hah. My girl refused to sleep in my room she thought she was guna get hypothermia :p.

Havent cycled anything in 6 years but used to go hard. Its been 7 days, second pin today at 400mgs

no....but will need to get some I think.....I never ran them before and was ok....no gyno, etc but if they reduce sides, I may have to invest but Im a little inexperienced in that area. I used to just run HCG Clomid and possibly so Nolva but that was like I said 6 years ago....any advice would be great and a quick source also as I have gear in the air that I want to start asap

damn, got a scrip for 400mgs a week? nice doc!!

i never run my test to high, but gotta say i have never had night sweats on it. my guess is, its your body adjusting to the hormone change and it may take a week or 2 to get used to it. what else are you on?

Aromasin I prefer but I have also never tried arimedex. I have some on the way but can't say how they will work. I read most use arimidex during cycle and aromasin during pct. but if you are on trt and doc will prescribe an AI then you can take the same one through out blast and cruise. Arimidex should work in that case.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

At 400/week you're gonna need an AI of some sort. Personally I can't tolerated anything over about 150-200/week without running an AI. Also, did this start happening before or after you started slin?

I'd almost bet it estrogen related then. Follow back up with your Dr and get him to write you for an AI. you may want to get some blood work too just to see where you stand as far as your test and estrogen levels.

On test E at 600 a week I sweat a lot at night, enough to wake up and see a wet spot on the pillows.

Same thing happens with me when I run Test C. Ive run it numerous times and still soak the bed with sweat every time. Just part of it I think.

Blood Work!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

yup! that test c it does that,keep your rooom cold as hell at night. like he said fan on to lol

Get Shredded!
Maybe take test dose back to say 200 mgs per week-get bloodwork via protocol and see where you are at .Forget the tren for now and see what your bloodwork says first. Luck-OD

The only compound giving me night s is tren. I get super hot from using deca but nothing compared to tren. I can do hig mg test with out having night s at all..

Back