• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

naps busted ?

ttwig81

Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey has anyone placed and order with naps recently heard they got busted and now there just taking peoples money. It seems they have a lot of recent bad reviews.

Since an order from someone I know very well was just received in 2 diff shipments just as he was told it would I kind of doubt this unless it JUST and I mean JUST happened.

I got 500 worth of free gear from them a week ago, I highly doubt he got busted unless it was this week.

I want $500 worth of free gear. Hell, I'll even pay for shipping.

I scored, I would have paid shipping too, pays to be a vet and good standing member:winkfinger: (on another board) Quick shipping as well!

New to the forum but had to ask opinions...I know NAPS and Jintani are related somehow...I have been unable to connect with the JIntani site for last 36hrs..anybody know whats up???

Back