• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Brinkkman test

Throat Yogurt

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Sorry if this is the wrong place to post this thread. I was curious to see if anyone was familiar with this brand. It is 10ml 300 mg. any feedback would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Sorry if this is the wrong place to post this thread. I was curious to see if anyone was familiar with this brand. It is 10ml 300 mg. any feedback would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

I am familiar with the brand, but only in passing. It has a great reputation, provided the source is legitimate.

Good stuff if you got it from the right place.

Thanks for the feedback. My concern is some are saying that it is good others are saying it isn't doing shit. Both from the same supplier. I have 3 bottles. Supplier says he will take them back.

He is a private seller. Has a limited number of customers. I met him through another forum. I have taken other test from him with good luck.

Back