• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Hello all

hb2tuff4ya

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I am excited to be here. I have never worked with anyone, except my wife. She has been the person behind my physique and cycles. She definitely is not a "guru." lol but she loves learning and has the desire to do so because of how bad the industry can be. I am here to learn as much as I can so that the mistakes can be at a minimum.
The game is trial and error. Everyone is different. I like what I have read in the threads so far. I hope that I have definitely been referred to the right place. Looking forward to expanding my knowledge of the game.

Your in the right place bro and the misses !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cheapthreads out...................

Welcome and nice introduction.
Read those stickies and learn away!
We're all here to help each other!
Glad to have ya here bro!

Thanks guys. It seems like we have finally found a place that we can get some good sound advice. We have been really tired of getting jerked around by people over the years simply because we were on the outside looking in. She started to take things very personal and decided to dig deep to find out more information and spoke to people who have watched our journey. Then was referred here by a good friend who has never advised us on anything but trusts my wife with his kids. She has sat here reading threads for a couple of hours. Asking me a lot of questions...you all know how women are.

Welcome to the forum

Welcome brother.

Sent via Tapatalk Pro.

Welcome man.... this is a great community. Take advantage of it, alot of good info and peps!

If you have diet questions feel free to hit me up. I have a BA and ACSM in Sports Nutrition.

Welcome...great to have your wife behind you but its always best to have multiple perspectives. Lots of well educated guys here who can help you in so many ways. You wont regret joining us

Thank you all for the welcome. This was better than the first day on the job. I have never felt so welcome. We feel like we just joined a team. Too many individuals to that but Scartissue, we definitely feel that learning is key. We know and understand that outside help is needed that is why we are fortunate enough to be a part of such a great group. She has read so many good things she said she is on information overload. She preps women too and it baffles her at what some women take. Being here has simply confirmed a lot of what she knows not to do as a woman too. Do you guys know of any other women here or anyone that preps women? She would love to bounce things off them too?

Back