• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Outbursts...not at all surprising but how we react to them is.

Burrfoot1313

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Today, I was thinking about all the commotion that was going on yesterday and I came to a couple of conclusions.

I would like to say that I am pretty fucking impressed with the way that everyone is able to forgive and forget so easily. It's not just this situation but in several others I've witnessed, everyone came together in short order and it was water under the bridge as usual. I think everyone does a good job of realizing that these things are BOUND to happen, occasionally, considering how fucking amped we all are on gear but at the end of the day, everyone always pulls together.

Also it should be noted that it's amazing how few and far between these situations are, all things considered. People say that steroids make you hot headed and irrational. I would point to these situations as examples of that not being the case at all. Everyone seems to be a pretty level headed great group of guys (and a few gals) if you ask me. And if ignorant people want to make that generalization, they can fuck off.

I think most of us here know there is someone bigger, stronger, and smarter that we can learn from. If we were perfection, we would be on the other boards telling everyone how great we are, and how stupid they are! A lot of perfect mofos, apparently. Lol
Much more tantrums on social media than here- so much for the roid stigma.

Nice point Majere ... I think we all value this community a great deal and have a lot of mutual respect for one another .... things may get heated but theres always a group hug at the end ;-)

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

Hugsezzzzzzzzzzzzzz !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cheapthreads out................

I think most of us here know there is someone bigger, stronger, and smarter that we can learn from. If we were perfection, we would be on the other boards telling everyone how great we are, and how stupid they are! A lot of perfect mofos, apparently. Lol
Much more tantrums on social media than here- so much for the roid stigma.

very true

Great post man.... This community is very well rounded with a great group of individuals... Naturally any community or internet panel full of mostly males will have some inflated egos here and there, regardless of the home and base of the group.. What separates us from the rest, is the level of class and respect that we hold for one an other.. Whether its towards a fellow community member or a source/sponsor/rep, for the most part every member I've seen thus far has projected utmost class and displayed that us meat-heads alike conduct ourselves with a code of conduct and guided by a moral compass compared the overage persons on the street.. Considering that we're the minority in the population and yet frown upon, yet we lead the way by setting the example.. The irony!

IML Gear Cream!
Couldn't agree more brother! Good community here!

As said above, it is very small percentage of people that hold this interest. Working out for one...whether you lift like a bodybuilder, powerlifter, or just to be in shape. Then on top of that the supplement of choice makes it an even smaller group of people wanting to take themselves as far as possible. This is the only related forum I come to....the people are pretty chill and willing to help out. Chances are if you have a problem, someone else here has already been through it and are willing to give you some info on it..

I. Have not been here but a few days but have been all over the boards and it is true in them all we stick together:)

Today, I was thinking about all the commotion that was going on yesterday and I came to a couple of conclusions.

I would like to say that I am pretty fucking impressed with the way that everyone is able to forgive and forget so easily. It's not just this situation but in several others I've witnessed, everyone came together in short order and it was water under the bridge as usual. I think everyone does a good job of realizing that these things are BOUND to happen, occasionally, considering how fucking amped we all are on gear but at the end of the day, everyone always pulls together.

Also it should be noted that it's amazing how few and far between these situations are, all things considered. People say that steroids make you hot headed and irrational. I would point to these situations as examples of that not being the case at all. Everyone seems to be a pretty level headed great group of guys (and a few gals) if you ask me. And if ignorant people want to make that generalization, they can fuck off.

Well said

Back