• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

pinning pectorals

jodenem

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
hello I don't hear much about people using pecs to pin , I see biceps- triceps- lats and the usual spots why not pecs . thanks

I pin the pecs, about an inch up from my nipple. Nothing over 1ml or the PIP is killer.

I do on occasion . .5 inch slin pin obviously ,same spot as No Code and yes sometimes it can have some nasty pip .

I pin pecs, a great site imo. Can keep your hands very stable, No twisting to weird positions. If needed you can pin both pecs. Will only go 1mL as well(if i needed 1.2mL i probably would, but your going to feel it). And I'd probably make sure I tried the gear on another site and know PIP is not an issue with the gear. My site is similar, though I pin about 1" up and .8" towards center of chest. Then I pin at a bit of an angle towards the outer side of the pec where there is a bit more meat. 1"pin.

Now the PIP can be rough. For me it seems I can feel it in that whole muscle fiber pinned. Can make it hurt when stretching it out. Like it spreads out towards the shoulder joint. The first time was rough, but I also used 1.3 mL. Start with less.
Good news, you get used to it like everywhere else.

Pecs have a large surface area - using a slin I've got 3 locations per pec where I can pin - perfect for ED, no PIP, ever.

I use a 1" 25ga pin 2-3 above the nipple. I can pin up to 2 ml with minor Pip. It all depends if I can stay still. The more I move, the more pip.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

ok going to do a shot there ..1 ml tpa. seems like a nice easy spot to hit

I use a 1" 25ga pin 2-3 above the nipple. I can pin up to 2 ml with minor Pip. It all depends if I can stay still. The more I move, the more pip.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Amen to all of this. Expect I use a 1 inch. And it still feels like im going to pierce my heart when I look down at the needle

TPA was also what i used first pec inject. It may feel like there is a "lump" that goes along the muscle fiber. Maybe it was just how my muscle reacted. First time the prop ester for me. Took a few days longer than I though it should to completely go away. Again, just like everywhere else it gets less painfull after a few times.

IML Gear Cream!
pip in pec

Hi ,did 1 ml tpa in right pectoral.. tender area to pin, and next day pip is about a 6 on the scale of 1 to 10 . maybe the prop /acetate mix . maybe try straight test e next time . ouch

If your not carrying a lot of bf 5/8 is perfect. I've even pinned traps

I've also tried calves (hate it) lats ok is you have someone do it for you.

used 1" 25 ga . it is a easy spot to hit . and a new spot so there you have it..

Back