• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Advice on the free gear I got

BlackWater

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I have Testosterone Propionate 100mg/ Boldenone Undecyclenate 200mg/ Primobolon 100mg/ Stanozolo 50mg. Any suggestions? I was given all of this from one of my close friends who cannot juice anymore. If someone gave ONLY this to you what would you do/ how would you take it? I'm 32 yrs old, 6 foot, 238lbs, and 24%BF, according to the Army...I took some juice when I was in my late teens, but don't have any connections for juice anymore and I don't trust any websites.

What you should do is put it away for another time. First drop that BF% down with a solid diet and make sure training is good.

You still in?

What you should do is put it away for another time. First drop that BF% down with a solid diet and make sure training is good.

You still in?

100% solid seasoned advice with your best interest in mind.

Buy more testosterone.

NoCode, I'm totally down but 1st, how are you measuring BF? The Army way is some BS. I'm pretty sure I will have a different BF% if I used any other measuring system. I'm training approx. 2.5 hours a day 6 days a week with pretty clean diet, all the army cares about is neck to waist ratio.

NoCode, I'm totally down but 1st, how are you measuring BF? The Army way is some BS. I'm pretty sure I will have a different BF% if I used any other measuring system. I'm training approx. 2.5 hours a day 6 days a week with pretty clean diet, all the army cares about is neck to waist ratio.

I have to agree with this.... My buddy was a Marine and was a hulk with very little BF%. They told him he needed to loose bodyfat and he was a lean guy, just carried alot of muscle. He eventually had to go get a hydrostatic bodyfat test to prove he was within their requirements.

Yeah when I was in the Marine Corps, I taped at 12% consistently. I was over my max weight by 30-40 lbs. For the bf%, if he isn't trying to look like a straight up bodybuilder I wouldn't worry as much about that. If they do it like we did, they measure the neck and waist. Plenty of strong men out there not at 10% or below using.

Back