• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

TB 500 before or after surgery?

fenceguy1969

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Greetings from Georgia, new member here but member on some other boards for years. Haven't cycled in over a year, mostly because most of my free time has been spent on the rugby pitch. That being said, I had an MRI on both shoulders two days ago, Dr. office called and said your scheduled for surgery next Wednesday. no negotiating, no what ifs no nothing. I will find out exactly what is wrong on Monday at my pre op, but i am fairly certain I tore parts if not all of my AC joint as well as my rotator cuff in a match a couple weeks ago.

that being said, i started doing some research on how to speed up my rehab and came across TB 500. I will admit I have never used nor know a whole lot about the whole peptide industry, but from all the reviews i found about it, and the fact that it is so popular in the equine industry i tend to believe the hype.

so my question isn't so much to use it or not use it, but if I should go ahead and start before my surgery or wait until after?

any info would be greatly appreciated.

Back