• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Whats your Guys Thughts?

walnut

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey guys, i love to combine my chemicals to take less shots during the week but, i never mixed more than 2 compounds in a syringe for a single shot. Whats your thoughts on combining 3 or more. Or d must people usually just stick with 2 "usually a cc each"?

Interested in comments

oh i love it. esp if its like 1ml of prop 1ml mast 1ml of tren...thats like a typical cycle to hit everyother day

I have read that maximum im injection sites are
Deltoid-2ml
Dorsogluteal-4ml
Ventrogluteal-5ml
Rectus femoris-5ml
Vastus leteralis-5ml

Now that may be different for us because of better developed muscles but I wouldn't stray far from it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Iam with swolez i like tren mast test every other day. I to feel great same ml to ........

Cheapthreads out.................;)

Have only done 3 compounds in one syringe. Think more is good to go. My first cycle was test and deca all in same syringe. Remember Omnadren from Jelfa back in the days. I had to mix them with deca because of pain.. I know 2-3 + compounds in same syringe is good to go. But do your body understand what is going on ?? Some guys might say no. And others just go with the flow !! Know guys mixing water based compounds like B-12 and Winny with oil to. Thats no to me and not ask me why :D just think the idea sounds gay and i will never do it.. Guess each compound maybe will work better if injected on different days than in the same day and syringe..

The compounds being mixed does not matter. Oil and water are fine because the only difference is the release rate. Each steroid profile has its own absorption rate based on attached ester plus how it is metabolized by the body. So it doesn't matter how many compounds per injection rather the actual volume of the injection itself. Every piece of literature I have read points to not more than 5ml.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've done Tren E, Tren A, and Test E in once syringe. I love the feeling of shooting as much as I can safely do. Junky at heart.

I've done Tren E, Tren A, and Test E in once syringe. I love the feeling of shooting as much as I can safely do. Junky at heart.

He he guess most guys think the same way,,.....

Back