• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

New to the game

MelonBall

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Looking to make gains in the body and the brain, and maybe find a source or two.

Welcome to ASF. You've found a great community here with loads of knowledgeable people and great sources.

One thing you'll need to know off the bat is you need to get your post count up over 10 before you can use the PM feature here. There are a number of threads dedicated for just that, like this one:
http://anabolicsteroidforums.com/sho...t-Count-Thread
Just give a minute or so between posts so each one counts. Then you'll be able to privately contact any rep with any source, or anyone for that matter. No one can PM you either until your post count is up.

Read as many sticky threads as you can. Loads of valuable information there about forum rules, AAS use and more.

One very important thread to read is about the forum rules. Click below to read and adhere. It's for everyone's safety.
http://anabolicsteroidforums.com/showthread.php/1864-ASF-Rules

Once again welcome aboard!

welcome to the forum

Welcome.....you are in a great place. I wish I had a resource like this one when I started

Welcome, you will enjoy your say I can assure you that... Keep your eyes and ears open as you learn

IML Gear Cream!
Jackpot! This place has absolutely everything you are looking for! Get comfortable, read everything you can, and THEN get your big on!

Welcome bro!

Welcome sir great place to be just dont buy from sfy there a scam they dont send you shit fuck them

sfy is a scam from hell ......................

Steroidsforyou there a scam fuck from hell its all cooking oil fuck them bitches

sfy is a scam from hell ya do somethin sfy i aint going any wear all day all night

wow...sorry to hear that brother...there are so many good ones here...I hope you have better luck next time

Back