• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🏋️‍👨‍⚕ Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! ⚕🏥

Been away awhile

Scartissue

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I used to be a competitive bodybuilder who went away for almost 6 years on a related offense......anyone in NYS can ask me for advice and I will be happy to respond. Needless to say I have been clean for almost 6 years and actually maintained alot more than I though possible behind bars but now its time to turn it up....just dont have the connections anymore....I am trying...I'll keep you posted...dont hesitate to ask me about what I went through

thank you...I was a moderator at one point with elitefitness, then went away and now they have the balls to try to charge me...HA! Im outta there. Their loss.....

Welcome

Welcome. Can't imagine how much that musta sucked. I did another a year when I was 18. That sucked enough.

Welcome bro

welocome bro yeah I did 4 so I know it sucks to be away!! I think I got the strongest i ever been in jail but the biggeat at home cause in there I worked out with people to spot < when I hit the streets I workout by myself bro anyway it's cool here

IML Gear Cream!
Thanks for all the support fellas.....training was all I had in there so I actually learned alot......now lest see what happens when I combine the best of both worlds

Welcome to ASF...Quick question~Are u on probation? If so..wont they check you for gear?

Welcome brother. Great guys in here.

Back