• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Wish me luck ASF, tomorrow is the big day

custom

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Mrs. Custom is giving birth tomorrow and I'm nervous as shit!

Congrats bro. Having a child in your life is a wonderful thing. I know I have five lol. But seriously I wish you to the best tomorrow.

19368.jpg

Congrats Bro! Best wishes

That's awesome bro. I have a step son who only knows me. I'm dad not his Sperm donor who never has done anything. Babies are the greatest thing to happen to a man. In my opinion!!!

It is, I have a step son who I love like he is my own

Your a real man custom! I have a family friend who(and his brothers) was raised by their stepdad from childhood. That man made them what they are today..... he was their father! You have my respect x1000 custom! Keep us posted brother!

Get Shredded!
Thanks Apostolic777 and Velociraptor44 he's really just like my son and he's been calling me dad for a long time. I want the best for him in any way. Life in Brazil isnt the easiest for a kid so being American I wont settle for nothing but the best for him. From cleats for soccer to private school the sky is the limit for him. He looks up to me in such a way that at times Im worried I might let him down. At ten years old (Ive been with him since age 4) our fun time is but of course going downstairs to the gym! He loves watching me workout, I think hes ready for the tren train lol

Thanks Apostolic777 and Velociraptor44 he's really just like my son and he's been calling me dad for a long time. I want the best for him in any way. Life in Brazil isnt the easiest for a kid so being American I wont settle for nothing but the best for him. From cleats for soccer to private school the sky is the limit for him. He looks up to me in such a way that at times Im worried I might let him down. At ten years old (Ive been with him since age 4) our fun time is but of course going downstairs to the gym! He loves watching me workout, I think hes ready for the tren train lol

Congrats on the newborn! Plus you have my respect for raising another mans child. You won't find too many guys willing to do that.

P.S. Blood diamonds!!!!!

You sob! You better have him in BJJ asap! Its in his blood!!! But seriously dude you are doing something bigger than yourself..... its amazing. You are molding a child and loving him while doing it. Someday he will tell his kids about this. You are the shit custom. Much love brother. Now go finish making babies and hit us up when your done!!!!

Congratulations to you and Mrs. Custom. A few wise words of advice from a seasoned father.

1. Don't call birthing pictures "beaver shots" in front of her.
2. During her transition whatever she says just reply "yes honey of course this is my fault"
3. When they suture the episiotomy do not ask the doc to "throw in an extra stitch"

Besides that its a piece of cake.

congrats man !

say goodbye to 8hrs of sleep :)

Back