• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Bostin loyd (lol)

Nocode8511

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I personally think this guy is a fucking retard for some of the shit he says. Throws people under the bus during this interview, and I'm sure they don't want to be associated with gear. I don't mind the honest (only if he talks about himself.)

http://realworldmuscle.co/2013/10/29/episode-5-adam-bostin-make-sweet-l-o-v-e/

As of right now he says he is eating 5000 calories with cycle...

Cycle:

Oils...
Sust 250mgs ED (1750mgs)
Prop 100mgs ED (700mgs)
Primo 100-200mgs ED (700-1400mgs)
Mast 200mgs ED (1400mgs)
Tren 250mgs ED (1750mgs)
Winstrol 200mgs ED (1400mgs)
NPP 100mgs ED (700mgs)
EQ 150mgs ED (1050mgs)

Orals...
Prov 110mgs ED (770mgs)
Var 110mgs ED (770mgs)
Halo 60mgs ED (420mgs)
Winny 100mgs ED (700mgs)

Holy fucking shit!!!

wow I am new to this but even I know that is insane to put that much gear in you.holy crap

I also like how in the interview he openly says his mom is illegally selling test to her clients

Full of shit! He would have to be a millionaire to run that much gear!

I also like how in the interview he openly says his mom is illegally selling test to her clients

Right? He talks way too much. Where I grew up people like him were found dead lol.

Full of shit! He would have to be a millionaire to run that much gear!

I have talked to this kid personally and he doesn't run cycles that long. If you think about it, its a lot of money but we all spend the money. Some cycles I see people are spending a couple grand.

Damn, it's abuse like that which make people get the wrong ideas about steroids.

Yup

No way he could afford it, unless he reps for someone or sells himself. Think about that. You know he isn't paying full price because idk if he could afford all that gear, growth, and slin.

Damn, I just watched a couple of his vids on youtube. I get that most NPC and IFBB Pros are on juice but, why be so open?..seems like you would be bringing on some unwanted attention.

IML Gear Cream!
Haha, he's hitting the gas hard and has little muscle maturity. 5 years from now if his organs still work he will look great.

hes says he spends around $1500 a month on one of his youtube vids , he trains people online so thats where the $ comes from....

http://youtu.be/XTVWrknCISE

Who would hire such a hard drug pusher? I'm happy where I'm at, free ticket to Vision's knowledge! It's a great setup for me! Lol. I have a lot of knowledge myself but it's good to have a more experienced guy helping you along the way! Not to mention just having a second eye can make all the difference. Either way I would hire Someone who has more synthol in there body than I have oil in my car lol!

Who would hire such a hard drug pusher? I'm happy where I'm at, free ticket to Vision's knowledge! It's a great setup for me! Lol. I have a lot of knowledge myself but it's good to have a more experienced guy helping you along the way! Not to mention just having a second eye can make all the difference. Either way I wouldnt hire Someone who has more synthol in there body than I have oil in my car lol!

lmao !

He probably coaches kids in their 20s :(

lmao !

He probably coaches kids in their 20s :(

Lol nothing wrong with being young, just pushing that many drugs will eventually hurt these guys.

Posting entire stack? Seems like that would attract waaaay too much of the wrong attention and make it riskier to continue. I think a simple admission that you are not natty is enough, no?

yeah that was my point ..

hes probably giving bad advise to youngsters.

and this also. I can imagine him assuring someone that it is perfectly safe to run huge doses of 7 different methylated orals at once..... InB4 liver failure

Get Shredded!
Posting entire stack? Seems like that would attract waaaay too much of the wrong attention and make it riskier to continue. I think a simple admission that you are not natty is enough, no?

Just like Marc Lobliner. The simple "my health is mine and my doctors business, so go fuck yourself" Admits that there is more to it than meets the eye, then moves on.

His arm looks fucked up. Hard to imagine that was from 1 ml. Hopefully it gets better.

I personally think this guy is a fucking retard for some of the shit he says. Throws people under the bus during this interview, and I'm sure they don't want to be associated with gear. I don't mind the honest (only if he talks about himself.)

http://realworldmuscle.co/2013/10/29/episode-5-adam-bostin-make-sweet-l-o-v-e/

As of right now he says he is eating 5000 calories with cycle...

Cycle:

Oils...
Sust 250mgs ED (1750mgs)
Prop 100mgs ED (700mgs)
Primo 100-200mgs ED (700-1400mgs)
Mast 200mgs ED (1400mgs)
Tren 250mgs ED (1750mgs)
Winstrol 200mgs ED (1400mgs)
NPP 100mgs ED (700mgs)
EQ 150mgs ED (1050mgs)

Orals...
Prov 110mgs ED (770mgs)
Var 110mgs ED (770mgs)
Halo 60mgs ED (420mgs)
Winny 100mgs ED (700mgs)

Holy fucking shit!!!

Do you recall what his AI's were?
Something like 2.5 letro 2 Adex and 25 aromasin ED lol I think that blew me away more than the gear part

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Just listened to the whole interview.. damn.

I respect him as an experimenter but he's pretty much an idiot. 21 years old and 13-14g of anabolics per week for 8 weeks and 3-5g per week is average for him.

What I don't like is how he degrades the meaning of nutrition and training by using these craazy amounts of drugs

John O'reagan seems more like an experimenter/researcher than a coach haha

John O'reagan seems more like an experimenter/researcher than a coach haha

I read that he had an 18 or 19 y/o kid on 3+ grams of gear with 200mg a day of adrol. Little excessive lol

I read that he had an 18 or 19 y/o kid on 3+ grams of gear with 200mg a day of adrol. Little excessive lol

I read that too. Using him as a Guinea pig no doubt.

Back