• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Letro

Mp5navy187

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Ive been on 3 weeks .5 everyday. Can I just dose it like my caber 2-3x a week. Since the half life is 3-4 days... This is stuff is strong even on .5 ive tanked my immunse system been sick as hell all week. And when Can im come off once gyno problems are gone?

Yes sir EOD would be more ideal than E3D IMO but if you're suffering space it out a little more.

Yes sir EOD would be more ideal than E3D IMO but if you're suffering space it out a little more.

ya man im gonna space it out more. I started getting sick this week now I have a full blown infection in my throat with thick phelm Dark green... Killing me

Get better bro! Let me know if you need anything else!

Thank you man no trick or treating for me :( gotta get better

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

I have a similar question. I have caps with 2.5 and am curious just how far apart I can space them

Ive been on 3 weeks .5 everyday. Can I just dose it like my caber 2-3x a week. Since the half life is 3-4 days... This is stuff is strong even on .5 ive tanked my immunse system been sick as hell all week. And when Can im come off once gyno problems are gone?

Letro for gyno removal is a bad idea. crashing estrogen for gyno is a bad idea. I dont know why people still spew this bad advice across the forums. your off cycle with normal E2 levels ( should be anyway), it is very unhealthy to crash your estrogen... Dont listen to the "use letro for gyno removal/shrinking" it is NOT optimal or healthy.
use an AI or letro ON cycle if you have gyno popping up. off cycle you should be doing a 2-4 month run of SERMS, like ralox or Tamox... NOT an AI..

also keep in mind most gyno once fully developed can only be taken away by getting ti cut out. my advice is start on 20mg tamox ed and drop the letro as soon as you start the SERM.

If you ARE on cycle and just didnt fill us in on what you are doing... then drop to 0.25-0.6mg eod - e3d and continue to PCT. you should be on AI on cycle, with or without gyno. there is many othe rimportant reasons to keep estrogen in check than just gyno.

Last edited:
I have a similar question. I have caps with 2.5 and am curious just how far apart I can space them

for ON cycle use of letro as your AI 0.25-0.6mg EOD. that means you DONT take 2.5mg IMO. thats why i like and rec RC liquid Letro, its east to dose and tabs are hard to split into 4 or 8 little bits and with caps... well i guess you can make it into even piles and take it... you can go e3d also. i would not take more than 1.2mg at a time.

this is from personal exp and research.
This is why you hear people complain about letro.. because they dont know what they are doing...

I somewhat I agree with this. I did shrink the fuck out of my gyno with letro BUT I have actually shrunk it more on cycle by using proviron, nolva, and adex. It about as small as it's been since I was a teen and I'm around 750 test e a week.

for ON cycle use of letro as your AI 0.25-0.6mg EOD. that means you DONT take 2.5mg IMO. thats why i like and rec RC liquid Letro, its east to dose and tabs are hard to split into 4 or 8 little bits and with caps... well i guess you can make it into even piles and take it... you can go e3d also. i would not take more than 1.2mg at a time.

This is why you hear people complain about letro.. because they dont know what they are doing...

on cycle sorry. Test E Tren E thought I mentioned it...

IML Gear Cream!

Ive spilit it to .5 eod monday wenesday friday. Then caber monday thursday. I running extreme peptides liquid version VERY STRONG STUFF. Im running 50 mg of var to im really dryed out i mite just drop the var and save it for a later time. My joints Are starting to flare up also where ive had problems in the past left rotor right elbow left ankle cracking and popping... I yearly run joint meds.

Last edited:
I somewhat I agree with this. I did shrink the fuck out of my gyno with letro BUT I have actually shrunk it more on cycle by using proviron, nolva, and adex. It about as small as it's been since I was a teen and I'm around 750 test e a week.

Interesting. I've been on letro for gyno reversal for 5 weeks now. The lumps have shrunk by about half but recently have stalled and aren't getting smaller. I was thinking about hopping on 25mg nolva everyday and then starting some test and running it with aromasin and the nolva. Normally I wouldn't run nolva on cycle but I will this time in the hopes of further reducing gyno.

These crashed E2 levels are horrible, but I don't wanna make my gyno worse by hopping back on cycle. But at this point I don't know if staying on letro only will do much more good.

Still sick worst sinus infection ever... Been resting last few days Dr put me on antibotics making feel worse... I'm gonna grind out tweek the letro a little like berg mentioned with the caber hopefully I get better by Monday gonna try and lift later today so I don't feel useless

Letro is NUMBER 1 for addressing gyno AFTER it is present, period. Prevention through use of an AI or SERM is far better. Letro at the dosing to reverse Gyno will KILL you libido and make you feel like crap. Your choice though....

Back