• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Test replacement age?

All depends on how your endocrine system is functioning, could be early 20's or mid to late 30's

My test base has been anywhere from 300 to 440 kinda low I feel might just stay on after my blast 28yr here

Thanks
DSL

I just got my levels done after 6 years of being clean and here are my readings:
Testosterone, TOT.,S. 293.8 ng/dl normal range according to Bioreference: 249ng/dl-836ng/dl
Testosterone, Free, Serum 5.94pg/ml " " 8.80pg/ml-27.00pg/ml
Keep in mind that I am almost 40years old and took and enormous amount of gear. It was enough to get an rx for 200mg Cyp weekly....

You'll know when you start feeling like shit. 6 years ago, at age 42, I felt lethargic, depressed and had a sporadic sex drive. Went to my former doctor and he prescribed anti-depressants, which didn't solve anything. Did alot of internet research, and realized it was my test levels. Found a new Dr. who was an HRT guy (and verified my low test), and things got better almost instantly after my I got on TRT. Find an enlightened Dr., get tested, and get on HRT if the numbers bear that out; your biological age is not the critical indicator, your test level is.

What is the youngest age to start this or when would be an ideal time to?

It depends on test levels. anytime after puberty has finished ( passed 24-25 yrs of age IMO) but there is NO AGE, its blood work that will tell you when..

Depends on your blood work and levels. I went on TRT in my mid 40's at 245 level.

I have been very active and physically fit all my life until I the age of 45, then things started going downhill. It is a very slow process and you really do not feel it on a monthly or even yearly basis but for me I could look back for five years and say damn, something aint right.

Sure enough I went to my doctor and my total test was 208. Doc thought it looked OK and that was when I decided to self medicate and I have never felt better.

IML Gear Cream!
Sometimes general practitioners look at other factors too and not just the test levels. Depersion, low sex drive, mood, high blood pressure, lipid levels, weight, excercise and on and on. 208 is pretty low and even my Dr which is pretty conservative put me on TRT at 245.

Back