• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • IronMag Labs® 25% Off Sale!❤️‍🔥 Hardcore Bodybuilding Supplements💪Use Coupon Code ASF25 💊

Ok guys winstrol dilemna HOW TO MAKE LIQUID WINSTROL

tehbeastaxl

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I HAVE tasted some good working winstrol over the years from online sources I just want a method of how I can do this. I have thousands of capsules and a capsule machine I have bought for nothing I tried making caps earlier and I just ssaid fuck it I want even distribution in each of my capsules. so If any of you have a recipe that I could make say a 30/ml bottle 25-50 mg a ml id be grateful don't even have to be a flavored recipe but if it is that would help. you guys on aasf have been nothing but nice to me but I would love someone to fix my problem. sorry about all the runon sentences my gf is a teacher but im apparently not lmao thx:hmm:

This is what i've got written never made it tho
Winstrol ..40mls/25mgs/ml
Powder 1gr
Peg 300- 39mls
I have a few recipe sites i'll try and find them... I think 1 was musclecore.com

Back