• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

lab work before cycle

lifter

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
just wondering how many of you did lab work
before first cycle?
ur age at time?
ur total t count before cycle n after pct?

i did , 5 weeks ago before starting my first cycle of test e 500mg per week

lab work showed i was LOW on test @ 265 .

im 31yrs old , i plan on getting lab work again by mid cycle( 6 weeks ) to see whats going on.... maybe sooner if i get bad sides

I didn't, and regretted it since I couldn't be absolutely sure of my natural levels that I needed to return to after PCT. But after three cycles I've always returned to 500 ng/dL so that appears to be it... Anyone starting for the first time should definitely get a baseline.

I'm the same as chocolatemalt I wish I would have but just have to make due with my post pct baseline average. I live by the bloodwork now. I get one right after finishing orals to make sure I'm not about to die. Then I get them done right before pct and two weeks after.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

39 yr old was a little under 400 TT, before the next cycle was 420. Really never felt bad during PCT, just didn't feel as good.

New to the whole idea of bloodwork and cycles. Do you need insurance for blood tests?

Back