• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

This Forum and LE

Arnold

Numero Uno
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
FYI ~ this board is hosted on a server in Panama, LE cannot touch it, in fact if they're reading this they can go fuck themselves.

Lol

:clapping: This makes me smile every time I think about it as you can see from my AVI with my smileing fucking face on it!

Pretty sure Aristotle is drinking....again...

That's reassuring. Do you know if Panama has a history of cooperating with US LE?

No. Goto www.anonymousspeech.com and read their privacy statement. They're an email hosted in panama, the basically said what aristotle said in his last sentence but with a little more elegance.

That's reassuring. Do you know if Panama has a history of cooperating with US LE?

they would not even know who to contact in Panama, it's that secure:

Telecommunications and Internet Privacy

Panama's communications systems and infrastructure are equal with those of the USA, Canada, and the United Kingdom. In addition, Panama is world-renown for having the best-protected internet e-commerce legislation in the world, thanks to a one-of-a kind e-commerce bill signed into law in August 2009, making Internet privacy protection the best in the world.

The government supported this law, the first of its kind implemented in Central America and the Caribbean, in order to make Panama's e-commerce industry the one to beat for offshore web hosting and IT connectivity.

Panama has strict banking and corporate laws designed to protect the privacy of investors. As a result, Panama now has the best-protected Internet e-commerce legislation in the world. Panama also has the highest level of communications infrastructure for telephone, fax, internet, and cellular communications in all of Central & South America, including the Caribbean.

IML Gear Cream!
So, how about that Panama based email domain? I'd be willing to pay a reasonable fee for it, and I am sure other members would also.

we have that too, it's impossible to know who owns this site.

just do a Google search and you will find companies offering all of these services off-shore.

Good to hear. Have you been drinking again, Aristotle?

Interesting. I found the login screen but can't find how to sign up. Guess my interwebz skills are lacking. If anyone figures this out, let me know

Too bad dedicated servers are so expensive in Panama, I'll just stick to my local colocated server. Even if they track it down to the datacenter in which it's in, they still won't be able to do jack shit with it.

Too bad dedicated servers are so expensive in Panama, I'll just stick to my local colocated server. Even if they track it down to the datacenter in which it's in, they still won't be able to do jack shit with it.

as soon as they get a warrant they will.

Get Shredded!
as soon as they get a warrant they will.

And do what? I store mail on the clients, not on the server. It only acts as messenging service and mail logs are cleared every 8 hours. The only thing they could ever find out is what IP interacts with the server and that's nothing incriminating.

And do what? I store mail on the clients, not on the server. It only acts as messenging service and mail logs are cleared every 8 hours. The only thing they could ever find out is what IP interacts with the server and that's nothing incriminating.

they could get a warrant without you knowing and monitor your server collecting all of the emails that come thru.

People need to understand that Aristotle has been doing this for many years, and running a board like the ones he has, you can bet your ass he knows all the legalities of it...

they could get a warrant without you knowing and monitor your server collecting all of the emails that come thru.

In some situations that might be possible but I'm at the datacenter a few times per week to do maintanance on other servers so I see my own hardware like every other day - I'd notice if something was different. In any case it's all speculation, I'm not a distributor/seller, just a regular gymrat with some IT knowledge :winkfinger:

Panama would be the better option but I'm not paying those ridiculous prices :)

that's cool, just trying to explain how they can get any data from your server they want as long as the server resides in the US.

yes, the prices in Panama are a little higher, but it's worth it knowing that our domain names, server, and data are all 100% secure from any piece shit hypocritical LE agents.

that's cool, just trying to explain how they can get any data from your server they want as long as the server resides in the US.

yes, the prices in Panama are a little higher, but it's worth it knowing that our domain names, server, and data are all 100% secure from any piece shit hypocritical LE agents.

Good thing I'm not US based :D And yeah I can only imagine if you're trying to make sure noone's snooping around you'll want to pay an extra bit and host your stuff in Panama.

Aristotle, thanks for paying more to keep us safe. I'm sure it would be easy to pay less and use a more vulnerable server, so it's much appreciated man.

Good thing I'm not US based :D And yeah I can only imagine if you're trying to make sure noone's snooping around you'll want to pay an extra bit and host your stuff in Panama.

you just said that your server is in the US and you personally go to the data center?

anyway, I was just trying to explain why this site is safe compared to many others that are not.

Aristotle, thanks for paying more to keep us safe. I'm sure it would be easy to pay less and use a more vulnerable server, so it's much appreciated man.

it's only around $200/month more to have the server in Panama, and WELL WORTH IT!

Back