• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Should I grow a sense of humor and start posting gifs?

Should Rainier post animated GIFs with some responses?

• No, this isn't bb.com

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

RAINier

Super Mod McBain
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Animated gifs are really popular on a lot of other boards around the net these days.

I had dialup growing up as a kid, and this kind of stuff would have never been on the forums/BBSes. We all have DSL/Cable/fiber internet nowadays, so we can do shit like this with these fast connections.

Answer the poll.

154f2xk.gif

NtB2x.gif

Typically I would vote no, because gif use has the potential to detract from the point you are trying to make, but if anyone can do it effectively, it's you. BTW, are you a trekie, Rainier?

Typically I would vote no, because gif use has the potential to detract from the point you are trying to make, but if anyone can do it effectively, it's you. BTW, are you a trekie, Rainier?
129161956729992540.gif

The preferred term is trekker actually!

Every single post of mine use to contain some type of reaction gif... Good ole bb.com days.

Back