• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

dont call it a comeback

lifter

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Ok, hopefully it will be a comeback.

43 m, training since 17. was about 220 last mo n down to almost 200 now with diet n light workout n cardio.

History
165 out of hs, and drop down to 152 at about 19 eating real clean n training
peaked at 220 n was squatting n deadlifting mid 500, individually not combined, lol
benched 405... all this natural, and no lifting suits or shirts
drop down to 205 n started getting my abs, but lost all my strength, like a dumbass

Now, m old n injuries got the best of me. been rehab on own n ready to make my comeback, with a little help... ;)

Nice introduction! Welcome!
You're in the right spot friend.
Read the stickies for rules and FAQ.
Get 10 posts so you can pm.
Best of luck to ya!

Welcome

At 44 I've found it to be a whole new game than when I was a young stud. The aches and pains start being a daily thing, just another enevitable hurdle to overcome. But with age comes knowledge amd wisdom. Looking forward to you sharing some of yours.

Dont call it a come back, Ive been here for years....LOL. Welcome to the boards bro. Impressive numbers. Lots of good info and knowledgeable bros/sis on the boards. Lots to learn.

Icon

At 44 I've found it to be a whole new game than when I was a young stud. The aches and pains start being a daily thing, just another enevitable hurdle to overcome. But with age comes knowledge amd wisdom. Looking forward to you sharing some of yours.

i hear ya turd, but u can just b an more experienced stud now. i know about aches n pains especially since we're approaching nov, the cold just makes it all flair up, but gotta work with what we got. i did all the damage to myself so... just been slowly rehabbing two frozen shoulders over the last yr n feel like i can start to lift now but not push for competition. now gotta get the lower back up to par... and next... it never ends... but we gotta keep pushing or it starts pushing us, u can quote me on that, lol.

Welcome bro

Back