• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Results of My Health Screening...

Burrfoot1313

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I was worried about my blood pressure after running such high amount of Tren recently but I am happy to report that I got good news back today in that my blood pressure is normal. They gave me a few other results that I was told were "good" but I was wondering if anyone can put these numbers into perspective for me? I was told my BMI was high but it's obvious why. They didn't have a space for "Beast Mode." This was a screening for my insurance company...btw. We have to do them anually.

Blood Pressure: 118 / 58

Body Mass Index (BMI): 27

Total Cholesterol: 130 mg/dL

HDL Cholesterol: 51 mg/dL

Triglycerides: < 45 mg/dL

LDL Cholesterol: N/A (so low, it couldn't be read)

Total Cholesterol / HDL Ratio: 2.5

Fasting Glucose: 90 mg/dL

Model of health... must be that you don't use AAS or have low test, LOL!

I pretty much am your polar opposite, of course I eat huge amounts of food and pin gearz, so there's that I guess.

Nice numbers.

I pretty much am your polar opposite, of course I eat huge amounts of food and pin gearz, so there's that I guess.

Nice numbers.

Thanks. That's what surprised me, though. I eat like crazy and just came off a cycle 6 weeks ago. I expected some shitty results but didn't get any. I do eat pretty clean though so, idk.

Back