• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

NPP & Tren?

SoCalJC

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I'm awaiting my shipment of Tren, Tren, and more Tren from the OP Anniv. Sale. I'm running a high Tren / low test cycle. After reading about NPP, it sounds tasty! Can I run NPP & Tren together? Anybody ran them together with any success? Or any horror stories to tell?

How long will your cycle be?
It would be cool to start off with NPP then finish with tren, if your cycle is long enough.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

It varies from person to person, but one 19nor at a time is enough for me.

This cycle will be approx. 13 weeks. I thought of starting with NPP and then replacing it with tren at the back half of cycle, but honestly I wanna see what happens when I stack the two. Was hoping someone here as done that.

I have done that , actually this past summer . When I cycle I always run some nandrolone for my joints . How else can you utilize the gains in strength from the gear if your joints are killing you . I was running a low test ,high tren and masteron run . I ran with it 300mg/wk of NPP . Not a dose I would use in a regular run with NPP but enough to give me smooth and pain free joints .It worked great ! No problems whatsoever . As long as you keep E2 in check you should be fine . I doubt you want to run tren for 13 weeks though . Why not as Waters said extend the run to 16wks , split test and NPP for 8 then drop the NPP lower the test and run the tren for the last 8 ? You will get a very good lean gains part up front then harden and lean out those gains on the back end . That's my plan for this comming summer .

Thats what I'm planning on running next, but for only 10 weeks with both compounds from the start

I have done that , actually this past summer . When I cycle I always run some nandrolone for my joints . How else can you utilize the gains in strength from the gear if your joints are killing you . I was running a low test ,high tren and masteron run . I ran with it 300mg/wk of NPP . Not a dose I would use in a regular run with NPP but enough to give me smooth and pain free joints .It worked great ! No problems whatsoever . As long as you keep E2 in check you should be fine . I doubt you want to run tren for 13 weeks though . Why not as Waters said extend the run to 16wks , split test and NPP for 8 then drop the NPP lower the test and run the tren for the last 8 ? You will get a very good lean gains part up front then harden and lean out those gains on the back end . That's my plan for this comming summer .

I COULD run it like that and drop the NPP @ 8 weeks, but I was hoping that the gains / vascularity / hardness would be even better if I stacked the two vs. running them seperately.

I COULD run it like that and drop the NPP @ 8 weeks, but I was hoping that the gains / vascularity / hardness would be even better if I stacked the two vs. running them seperately.

What kind of doses are you thinking about working with?
If thats really what you want to do I can see using test and tren as the base compounds in your cycle, then throwing in an extra 100mg of NPP MWF(300mg/week) on top of that for a 10-12 weeker.
I don't know how your body responds to 19-nor's but I know I would have to use caber if I did that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

My goal is to run Test @ 200mg / wk and Tren @ 600mg / wk. Going to start low on the Tren and test the sides first. Then bump up gradually. Not sure on the NPP dose. Was thinking like 300-400mg / wk.

My goal is to run Test @ 200mg / wk and Tren @ 600mg / wk. Going to start low on the Tren and test the sides first. Then bump up gradually. Not sure on the NPP dose. Was thinking like 300-400mg / wk.
Thats almost what Im running next, test 300/wk, deca 300/wk, tren starting at 200/wk then ramping up once I get used to it.

IML Gear Cream!
Basically what I'm doing only I am using long esters at first and switching to short at the end 10 weeks Deca @ 300 and test @ 750 then drop the Deca and lower my test to 250 wait a week or so and finish it off with prop @ 75 eod and Tren @ 100 eod for 6 to 8 weeks

Sent from my GT-P5113 using Tapatalk 2

It's generally considered a no no to run two 19-nor's at the same time. But if you do, be sure to use caber (.5mg twice a week) and do bloodwork around 5 weeks in to check your prolactin levels. Adjust as needed.

It's generally considered a no no to run two 19-nor's at the same time. But if you do, be sure to use caber (.5mg twice a week) and do bloodwork around 5 weeks in to check your prolactin levels. Adjust as needed.
I'll be running caber at 1mg/wk, what does prolactin show up as on a blood test?

How much caber did you use on that run?

600 ain't a low dose of Tren, especially if you are adding deca. If you are saying work up to 600, and start 300-400, I think you will be happy.

you can run whatever you want together :wits:i assume the gains would be crazy with npp and tren though id just watch the prolactin sides. Make sure you got something to help with that for sure

Btw what kind of tren are you running? sorry if you mentioned it already in here i just kinda scimmed through this im on my way out the door

Back