• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Venting (Girl Drama)

Mp5navy187

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So I can't seem to relax I'm really heated. I just got done working out still can't relax, been heated all day. This girl ive been talking to last 4 months everyday since june, completely verified my suspicion of her talking to other guys regardless of guy friends or not. Its something I've caught her doing before and she stirs the conversation always back on me an trys to bring up negative shit on me. I caught her again I've been drilling her for answers on why she keeps doing if she likes me so much why keep flirting with guys on social networks (instagram) telling them there cute or hot or sexy well I'm trying to figure out why she doing she doing it today I'm like damn really? Your gonna comment on some tools pictures well I'm over stressing about you doing it? Like fuc* really? And yes its a guy Friend of hers, I've called her out it before to just got proof today a lot... And sucks cause I've been paranoid about her talking to other guys cause her attitude has changed towards me over past few months. I just think you know if she sending me picture of her who else is she sending it to tho she will deny it all. I'm just beyond state of rage that it every negative relationship ive had comes into play in my head... When I try and talk to her about it, she stills 360° it back to me it drives me crazy how she won't acknowledge my frustration... I hate her but still care for her at the same FML.

And sh

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

So I can't seem to relax I'm really heated. I just got done working out still can't relax, been heated all day. This girl ive been talking to last 4 months everyday since june, completely verified my suspicion of her talking to other guys regardless of guy friends or not. Its something I've caught her doing before and she stirs the conversation always back on me an trys to bring up negative shit on me. I caught her again I've been drilling her for answers on why she keeps doing if she likes me so much why keep flirting with guys on social networks (instagram) telling them there cute or hot or sexy well I'm trying to figure out why she doing it, today I'm like damn really? Your gonna comment on some tools pictures well I'm over here stressing about you doing this? Like fuc* really? And yes its a guy Friend of hers, I've called her out on it before to just got proof today alot... And sucks cause I've been paranoid about her talking to other guys cause her attitude has changed towards me over past few months. I just think you know if she sending me picture of her who else is she sending it to tho she will deny it all. I'm just beyond state of rage that it every negative relationship ive had comes into play in my head... When I try and talk to her about it, she stills 360° it back to me it drives me crazy how she won't acknowledge my frustration... I hate her but still care for her at the same time FML.

Sorry just venting not sure what im angry it driving me crazy... Cause ive been right this whole time...

:paddle:

Last edited:
Bro let me tell you one thing you only live once... take care of yourself make sure your healthy have a career are educated and the right girl will come to you.. DON'T PUT PUSSY ON A PEDESTAL.. Fuck as many beautiful women as possible while single and you'll find the right one one day

I'm striving everyday for progress man. Its just when you think you found one, you let guard down then the selfish bitch kicks you in the nuts. But your right man I caught myself slipping hard need to get back on my grind. Careless fuck more

Hey brother there are PLENTY of fish in the sea. If she is doing you like that, then she ain't worth the hassle. Drop here like a bad habit.

This is a big part of why I don't do social media. Myspace, FB, Twitter, Instagram,etc....all that shit does is cause drama and problems. I would much rather not even deal with all that shit. My ex was the same way. Always asking me who this was and who that was. So I deleted the shit and never looked back. That was like 5 or 6 yrs ago. Sooooooo much better now without any of that crap. All that time wasted on FB and the like I can spend in the gym.

Ditch that bitch, she is no good.

Hey brother there are PLENTY of fish in the sea. If she is doing you like that, then she ain't worth the hassle. Drop here like a bad habit.

This is a big part of why I don't do social media. Myspace, FB, Twitter, Instagram,etc....all that shit does is cause drama and problems. I would much rather not even deal with all that shit. My ex was the same way. Always asking me who this was and who that was. So I deleted the shit and never looked back. That was like 5 or 6 yrs ago. Sooooooo much better now without any of that crap. All that time wasted on FB and the like I can spend in the gym.

Ditch that bitch, she is no good.

Your right man I deleted my fb today after all this shit. Im just chilleb drinking a brew popped a norco I feel good now just beyond pissed at her not what I thought of her. Better now than later. I mite be a little crazy but loyal as fuck she is missing out

I just keep coming across the wrong ones... She def in denial of what she doing I don't know why she is. She is a little crazy herself but in a good way I thought...

Mp5 I think you could solve this problem if you would leave the hot sexy chicks alone. Instead find the ugliest girl you can find and date her. An ugly girl would make you her world. Making your meals, cleaning your house, etc, etc, etc. No more jealousy problems with an ugly girl. No more running back to the old boyfriend for an ugly girl. You get the picture. When it comes to sex just tell her you have a weird paper bag fetish. Remember, the uglier the better.

Mp5 I think you could solve this problem if you would leave the hot sexy chicks alone. Instead find the ugliest girl you can find and date her. An ugly girl would make you her world. Making your meals, cleaning your house, etc, etc, etc. No more jealousy problems with an ugly girl. No more running back to the old boyfriend for an ugly girl. You get the picture. When it comes to sex just tell her you have a weird paper bag fetish. Remember, the uglier the better.

Lmao @jas that's funny but true in so many ways FML. I don't bust my ass in the gym at work don't settle for 4-10 you know lol

IML Gear Cream!
If you insist on a pretty one don't meet them at the club. Most of the ones I've met from clubs turn out to be psycho or drama queens. Good p though. Just sounds like your wanting something serious. Not just a fuck.

Last edited:
If you insist on a pretty one don't meet them at the club. Most of the ones I've met from clubs turn out to be psycho or drama queens.

The hot ones always turn out to be the crazy ones... Never met a girl who likes attention from many doffernt guys but still tells me she loves can we say she has a few screws lose up there?

Good call on deleting the FB. Use the extra time to work on yourself. Keep lifting, get bigger, stronger, sexier lol. When you're least expecting it, the "right" chick will walk into your life. You won't even have to try.

Good call on deleting the FB. Use the extra time to work on yourself. Keep lifting, get bigger, stronger, sexier lol. When you're least expecting it, the "right" chick will walk into your life. You won't even have to try.

True preach bro. Just trying figure out why me in particular always ends up with misfortune when it comes to girls. The hard part is trusting em as always

True preach bro. Just trying figure out why me in particular always ends up with misfortune when it comes to girls. The hard part is trusting em as always

I hear ya brother. Me too, always the nice guy getting fucked over by a chick. Woman are evil, can't trust em.

I hear ya brother. Me too, always the nice guy getting fucked over by a chick. Woman are evil, can't trust em.

You just have to be an asshole and girls love that shit.. True fact.. Sounds stupid but I've been the nice guy and fuck that guy now I'm just me an asshole and its been working

You just have to be an asshole and girls love that shit.. True fact.. Sounds stupid but I've been the nice guy and fuck that guy now I'm just me an asshole and its been working

So true man. I've been BOTH guys at various times in my life. The A-hole SoCalJC is a player, gets madd pussy, and doesn't give a fuck about bitches. But in the end I'm lonely and sad.

The super sweet nice guys SoCalJC is a loyal, loving, caring guy that usually gets cheated on, lied to, and heartbroken. But in the end I'm lonely and sad.

WAIT, WUT!

So true man. I've been BOTH guys at various times in my life. The A-hole SoCalJC is a player, gets madd pussy, and doesn't give a fuck about bitches. But in the end I'm lonely and sad.

The super sweet nice guys SoCalJC is a loyal, loving, caring guy that usually gets cheated on, lied to, and heartbroken. But in the end I'm lonely and sad.

WAIT, WUT!

But that asshole usually has a backup girl or girls and doesn't even care when one goes away and eventually you'll get to really know one and she'll turn out to be what your looking for so you get rid of all the others and see where that one takes you.. Worked for me I've been with my ol'lady for 6 years now and love it but if shit goes wrong I know how to go about it again lol

I just hate seeing good guys get fucked over I've been there and to this day will never want that feeling or experience again

Lol that's why I love posting here you guys are funny smart all that shits true. The bigger the dick I am the more girl wants to throw herself at you. But its hard for to be the guy on a consistent bases it just takes one good hot crazy bitch go fuck it up. God I hate that bitch

Lol that's why I love posting here you guys are funny smart all that shits true. The bigger the dick I am the more girl wants to throw them selves at me. But its hard for me to be the guy on a consistent basis it just takes one good hot crazy bitch to go fuck it up. God I hate that bitch

MP5 my brotha! Damm how'd I miss this gem of a thread?? Bro, u got some REALLY good advice here so let me just backup a couple points for u.... Hubb is SPOT ON. Don't ever put pussy on a pedestal (love that phrase, gonna use it at least twice today) .... that means, don't put all ur eggs in one basket. Nowadays, more women are cheating in relationships than men... thats fact, I was a Social Science major at Cal Poly and I studied people the way we study the social behavior of animals. Anyway, don't put all ur eggs in one basket ... don't just date one girl, date 2 or 3. Always have a rotating pool of pussy to choose from and spend time with them as you choose... it works out beautifully, trust me. Try to see each one about once a week, keep them serviced but just enough so they want more ... keep them hungry so they're at ur beck and call. They may not like it but guess what? THEY DON'T HAVE TO LIKE IT. You make YOU happy and if they don't like it they can get the fuck on. You have company when you want it and who you want. If one day you happen to meet the "girl of your dreams" then you can change ur gameplan if u like but I'm gonna go out on a limb and say thats highly unlikely. Focus on YOU ... your health, education and career .... aside from a physical specimen, women are attracted to men that are established and successful. Don't txt them all day everday ... just every now and then to let them know ur thinking of them. If they txt you, you get back to them when you feel like it and its convenient ... they can wait. As for social media, its up to you but you can use it to ur advantage. Its a great place to make contact with large numbers of women, flirt, and weed out candidates without wasting much time. Years ago I used Myspace as a hunting ground and fucked over 30 chicks easy in the span of a couple years... true story. Not trying to brag but just illustrating a point that it is an effective way of meeting chicks.

Once you stop caring, the women will come from angles bro, trust me. I'm 42 and have a 27 yr old and a 31 yr old that I'm seeing right now and another 6 or 7 that I could be seeing if I wanted to.... couldn't be happier. If I want quality time with a chick I'll take my dog for a walk. Sorry for the novel ... the N.O. Xplode had me on a roll lol

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

oh my dear young man... I wish that I could instill a little bit of my brain in you. but your a romantic and cant come to terms with the pleasure of fucking strange women for pleasure.

Very immature and sad that she would treat a gentleman this way. I hope you realize your worth and leave her be.:nono: There are MANY kind and wonderful hotties who will value you! (I am a woman- and yes- our gender can be cruel.)

Yes, this. I have down time at my job now and FB keeps me sane otherwise I really don't get on much. As for finding the right one, I met her on a blind date that we both thought would probably just be some BS but had nothing to do so why not... needless to say by the end of week 1 and date 2, I was convinced she would be the one. It just happens, don't force it. You know when the conversation just happens and she just gets you without even a hint of judgment, even when you're mad/sad/tired/depressed that its right. I should have kicked at least 3 before her to the cub way earlier than I did; scary being alone but that is what friends are for. When you need them, they will be there if they are good ones. Don't even let a woman get you under the either man, there is a difference between love and infatuation, when it happens it will be so clear you will literally feel dumb for not getting it long ago. Best of luck, got bust a nut on some titties and stick your dick in a few chicks asses without thinking twice; as you can see, they will do next tot he same thing to you without even batting an eye. Nut up!

Yes, this. I have down time at my job now and FB keeps me sane otherwise I really don't get on much. As for finding the right one, I met her on a blind date that we both thought would probably just be some BS but had nothing to do so why not... needless to say by the end of week 1 and date 2, I was convinced she would be the one. It just happens, don't force it. You know when the conversation just happens and she just gets you without even a hint of judgment, even when you're mad/sad/tired/depressed that its right. I should have kicked at least 3 before her to the cub way earlier than I did; scary being alone but that is what friends are for. When you need them, they will be there if they are good ones. Don't even let a woman get you under the either man, there is a difference between love and infatuation, when it happens it will be so clear you will literally feel dumb for not getting it long ago. Best of luck, got bust a nut on some titties and stick your dick in a few chicks asses without thinking twice; as you can see, they will do next tot he same thing to you without even batting an eye. Nut up!

Thanks man appreciate the words... Im still young in my prime... Just gotta be more aggresive ive been slipping hard...

MP5 my brotha! Damm how'd I miss this gem of a thread?? Bro, u got some REALLY good advice here so let me just backup a couple points for u.... Hubb is SPOT ON. Don't ever put pussy on a pedestal (love that phrase, gonna use it at least twice today) .... that means, don't put all ur eggs in one basket. Nowadays, more women are cheating in relationships than men... thats fact, I was a Social Science major at Cal Poly and I studied people the way we study the social behavior of animals. Anyway, don't put all ur eggs in one basket ... don't just date one girl, date 2 or 3. Always have a rotating pool of pussy to choose from and spend time with them as you choose... it works out beautifully, trust me. Try to see each one about once a week, keep them serviced but just enough so they want more ... keep them hungry so they're at ur beck and call. They may not like it but guess what? THEY DON'T HAVE TO LIKE IT. You make YOU happy and if they don't like it they can get the fuck on. You have company when you want it and who you want. If one day you happen to meet the "girl of your dreams" then you can change ur gameplan if u like but I'm gonna go out on a limb and say thats highly unlikely. Focus on YOU ... your health, education and career .... aside from a physical specimen, women are attracted to men that are established and successful. Don't txt them all day everday ... just every now and then to let them know ur thinking of them. If they txt you, you get back to them when you feel like it and its convenient ... they can wait. As for social media, its up to you but you can use it to ur advantage. Its a great place to make contact with large numbers of women, flirt, and weed out candidates without wasting much time. Years ago I used Myspace as a hunting ground and fucked over 30 chicks easy in the span of a couple years... true story. Not trying to brag but just illustrating a point that it is an effective way of meeting chicks.

Once you stop caring, the women will come from angles bro, trust me. I'm 42 and have a 27 yr old and a 31 yr old that I'm seeing right now and another 6 or 7 that I could be seeing if I wanted to.... couldn't be happier. If I want quality time with a chick I'll take my dog for a walk. Sorry for the novel ... the N.O. Xplode had me on a roll lol

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

I cannot stress the red part enough, that is excellent advice. Chicks that blow up your phone need to be trained or have no real life, let them know you do. Remind them you are busy, will get back to them later and don't even look at the texts for a long while just to prove your point even if you are LHJO on the couch or sitting on IML.

I cannot stress the red part enough, that is excellent advice. Chicks that blow up your phone need to be trained or have no real life, let them know you do. Remind them you are busy, will get back to them later and don't even look at the texts for a long while just to prove your point even if you are LHJO on the couch or sitting on IML.

Amen I agree with the red 120% and your right lol 1ml

Back