• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Cycle and acne

dent42

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I did a simple Test cycle the first time and got oily skin and a few spots of acne midway through and then nothing until halfway through PCT.
Its been almost 8 weeks off of PCT and still having quite a few large and painful spots on lower back and shoulders.
I have been taking B5 and skin is not super oily, but is some.

Will this clear up when I start another cycle? I do have some isosolut also, that I will try.

My e2 ad the end of PCT was 30.9, but I don't know where it was earlier on. I did not have any gyno side and only took adex for a few weeks on.
Would continuing adex help lessen the outbreaks after cycle?

Dial antibacterial dried me out. Killed acne in a couple days and skin nearing psoriasis dry within a couple weeks. Think i have found a balance now.

I'm heavy dosing b5-panthoetic acid- 10g/day, but if you have some isosolute already I suggest you use that........low doses are safe and will kick ance in the rear end for good

Back