• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

restoring Libido

Mike0825

Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Its been months since I've had a normal sex drive after using D Bol. I did some blood work and my Doc said my test levels were good for my age. So I'm not sure if its some type of hormone imbalance from the cycle I did. Anyway I've been reading up on Clomid and have found some people have had success with it restoring there libido. I just wanted to get any advice or thoughts on maybe trying clomid or any other methods out there. Thanks.

You could try a moderate run of Clomid... PT-141 has seemed to help people with desire as well

Its been months since I've had a normal sex drive after using D Bol. I did some blood work and my Doc said my test levels were good for my age. So I'm not sure if its some type of hormone imbalance from the cycle I did. Anyway I've been reading up on Clomid and have found some people have had success with it restoring there libido. I just wanted to get any advice or thoughts on maybe trying clomid or any other methods out there. Thanks.
Test levels are good for your age? Call his office and get a copy, post it on here. Alot of smart guys that will figure out what is going on, and how to get you going again. How much DBol and how long? any liver support? The more details you give, the more likely these guys can help. I can say you probably won't have many encouraging a DBol only cycle.

Test levels are good for your age? Call his office and get a copy, post it on here. Alot of smart guys that will figure out what is going on, and how to get you going again. How much DBol and how long? any liver support? The more details you give, the more likely these guys can help. I can say you probably won't have many encouraging a DBol only cycle.

^^^^ This

Free testosterone: 146.7 pg/mL Total Testosterone: 502 ng/dL Reference Range: 35.0-155.0 Test preformed by Quest Labs My age is 25 by the way if that helps. I used D BOL about 3 different times last year, each cycle around a month long and took about 2 or 3 months off in between. Unfortunately I wasn't educated on how to use it properly at the time. I didn't stack anything with the Dbol at the time. Also I didn't take anything for post cycle therapy. Looking back I don't know what the hell I was thinking! Anyway hope this info helps. Thanks again for the help.

Back