• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

No pct if you don't dose that high?

Chemist

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I've heard from one source and I'm not sure I believe this because all of what I've read, but I was told if your cycle isn't long and/or doses aren't "too" high you don't really need to do post cycle therapy. He says he has done tons of cycles and has never had to pct. This has to be bs!

I've heard from one source and I'm not sure I believe this because all of what I've read, but I was told if your cycle isn't long and/or doses aren't "too" high you don't really need to do post cycle therapy. He says he has done tons of cycles and has never had to pct. This has to be bs!

Not know why i chime in on this one. Know all guys here will go against me. I have many cycles under my belt and i have to say that if i do pct or not i will lose the same amount of weight and size. The only thing that changes is the recovery time. So to say that its a must to do pct is wrong..

I will not go against all you guys here so please not start flaming on me. I just talk from my own experiences. I believe that its good to let your body recover alone. We not all ways need meds to heal. In Asia you get antibiotic for everything and i believe thats no good. Hope you get my point and hope you will do a cycle with and without doing pct. Than you know for your self. All guys here will say ''YES ITS A MUST TO DO PCT'' but i not agree..

Pct is more about keeping your reproductive system working normally than keeping gains imo. If going on trt isn't a problem for you then you could possibly skip it. That being said, I'm 40, wouldn't mind going on trt, but I still run a PCT. It's just the right way to do things imo, don't want to regret taking a shortcut.

Pct is more about keeping your reproductive system working normally than keeping gains imo. If going on trt isn't a problem for you then you could possibly skip it. That being said, I'm 40, wouldn't mind going on trt, but I still run a PCT. It's just the right way to do things imo, don't want to regret taking a shortcut.
Agreed 100% say no to shortcuts

Back