• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Boners...now you see me, now you don't

Burrfoot1313

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Ok so I just finished up 4 weeks of PCT and my boners are sort of hit and miss. It's like, I'll have them when I wake up so I know it'll work, and it works at the thought or anticipation of having sex, but the moment I start to fuck it goes away. It's so aggravating. Also, if anything distracts me at all...fan blowing on my balls, blanket wrapped around my foot, etc...it goes away. I don't remember having this problem so bad the last two cycles. Anyone else have this issue?

I am on 500 test e weekly and 40 tbol daily and have the same problem. I t really blows and I would love to hear an answer also. p.s. I also take 20mg aromasin daily..

Test levels are taking longer to bounce back as time goes on the more cycles you've done and the older you get the harder it will be. Take longer breaks, use hcg in your blasts, maybe an more aggressive pct....lots of options. Also might be elevated estro. Get blood work done to be certain

I only had boner problems when I was at the end of my tren cycle so I added something.....another women. It worked!

ED is 90% mental. But since your post pct it sounds like maybe you didn't bounce back. Have you got labs?! That's why they are so important!

I've only got 1 Agent Steel left! Yeah, I need to go get labs done but I do think a lot of it is mental bc I wake up with boners, so I know they're possible. Plus, I DO get them...they're just hard to keep bc I'm always so worried about it. I have a lot of Clomid left over, would anyone suggest maybe another week or two of 50mgs EOD or something?

I only had boner problems when I was at the end of my tren cycle so I added something.....another women. It worked!

Lol That's just crazy enough to work! Or get me stabbed. One or the other.

Back