• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Dreaded hair shed! How long???

550hp

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Well it is happening, knew it was always a crap shoot... 14 weeks od sust250 at 500-750mg's and 50mg of var the last 8 weeks, with hcg and arimidex, no issues at all... 3 weeks clear time and now 2 weeks into nova/clomid pct... been shedding like crazy, tons of hair hair daily! FML!!! Been on propecia with amazing success last 5 years with no issues at all... previous cycles of test never a problem.... It is real bad this time, hitting it with everything, propecia, nizoral and need2build shampoo and rogaine, with little to no benefit... any thoughts on how long this might last?

I'll cross my fingers for it to end quickly. I had shedding for a month or two after my last cycle and although some permanent change happened, it did stop and it's not too bad... Best wishes. Hopefully someone else can help more than I

Back