• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Shipping in cold weather?

Orals, no... Oils, yes they can crash. Crashing means you will see crystals, and cloudy means don't pin that shit lol.

It's starting to get colder in my area now so I might have to heat a few things. No big deal since it doesnt hurt the gear.

So nocode if it crashes what do you do to save it...

1) Boil water in a pot
2) Remove from flame when it boils
3) Stick pin in the top of vial (not the whole needle)
4) Gently swirl around until crystals are no longer there (vial will be hot)

Yeah I had a few vials of 1-test cyp that crashed and I just heated it up and pinned it. It was the smoothest pin ever. So now I put the vials in a heating pad while I shower and push it through a 27 gauge. When injecting in a spot with little to no fat I will pin with a slin pin.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Yeah I had a few vials of 1-test cyp that crashed and I just heated it up and pinned it. It was the smoothest pin ever. So now I put the vials in a heating pad while I shower and push it through a 27 gauge. When injecting in a spot with little to no fat I will pin with a slin pin.

I have heard many people do this. I need to try it!

Also by using the slin pin I feel like I am reducing scar tissue.

Also by using the slin pin I feel like I am reducing scar tissue.

You are bro! When I run my tren ace I will inject 25mg a day with a slin. Reduce scar tissue and quick/easy!

Orals, no... Oils, yes they can crash. Crashing means you will see crystals, and cloudy means don't pin that shit lol.

It's starting to get colder in my area now so I might have to heat a few things. No big deal since it doesnt hurt the gear.

What does the crystals look like?

Back