• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Kickstart deca with npp ?

l69lou

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Getting ready for my fall/winter bulk . Using test e, deca and proviron . I usually kickstart my long esters with a short one till the long one gets going . Ex : Run test prop for 4 weeks along with test e till test e kicks in . My question is how bout running npp say 100mg/eod along with my starting dose of deca for a few weeks till the deca kicks in ? I hardly ever have heard of doing this . What do you guys think ? Have any of you done this ? Also on the subject of kickstarts what about frontloading . Would that be better ? I have never done a front load . Thanks .

I have never done it but think it sounds interesting.
I never frontload but love to kick start cycles with prop or dbol,drols. So the idea sounds good to me.

I have done this with great success. I keep a little npp and prop going in the cycle even after beginning stages

I used to shoot ED

test cyp 1 ml and npp 1 ml MWFSAT
deca 1ml and test prop 1 ml TTH SUN

get 1300 mg of test and 1000 mg of nandrolone

Last edited:
To achieve the planned steady state levels, the formula is: inject on day 1 an amount which is the sum of what the usual injection would be plus the sum of what the total injections would be over the half-life of the particular drug.

So if the half-life is 8 days and the planned rate is 750 mg/week, the planned average amount of use per half-life is 750 mg times 8 divided by 7, or 857 mg.

If planning to inject that 750 mg as 250 mg three times per week, then the first injection is, or should approximate, 857 mg plus 250 mg. Which would be about 1107 mg. There's no need to be so extremely precise, so for example 1000 mg or 1125 or 1250 mg would be acceptable substitutes.

Front loading is the way to go!!

But pinning with npp would work as well, I would just taper the npp down to nil by week 4 when the longer esters start to kick in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Great thread. I have NPP and was also thinking about using it to start a longer stretch with Deca. Should be fun :)

The goal is to get into the gains as fast as possible. Myostatin starts to stop growth around sixty days so gain like a motherfucker up to then. That is eight weeks so I run an oral or add a new androgen to bang out the last tail of the cycle. The day they make a myostatin blocker or inhibitor we will start gaining on 10 week cycles at 250-400 mgs a week with only one compound.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

I not studying science im a plumber..

Back