• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Super dmz 2.0 and a gram of test e

robyoyo

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I have always ran oral steroids like dbol, tbol and anavar stacked with test e but never a designer steroid What would i expect throwing in a ds like super dmz 2.0 at the end of test e cycle? I can't find anything about people stacking with test I always see logs of people running it solo.

a gram of test e with 2 caps a day of super dmz 2.0

Think less dramatic, drier gains than dbol. Same H2o issues. Same taurine requirements potentially as well. Good strength kicker also.

Thanks man I cant find one person stacking this with test e just wanted to know if people do. I run adex .5 ed on a gram of test e will also throw in blackstone gear support and also have 4 extra bottle hawthorn and a few bottles of celery extract. Taurine is my savior when ever i run anavar 100 mg+ pumps get so bad.

DMZ is great. I've used it with and without test. Good strength and size gains but it made my lipids go thru the roof and I tend to get more acne with it. If you can look past those two sides it's a great compound.

FKA rippedgolfer

Prototype thanks for the response I will try it instead of dbol or anadrol to end the cycle. I just bought the acne annihlator because my chest and back break out bad if i go to a gram of test e or over . I took accutane when i was younger cant immagine what my acne would be on cycle if i never took that.

I've done exactly this. Loved it. Liked it way more when I bumped to 3 caps/day. Dry gains quickly and strength flies up

I've done exactly this. Loved it. Liked it way more when I bumped to 3 caps/day. Dry gains quickly and strength flies up

DMZ can be ran up to 60mg a day so 3 caps seems like a solid plan. If you do run that much use TUDCA to keep the liver and lipids in check.

DMZ can be ran up to 60mg a day so 3 caps seems like a solid plan. If you do run that much use TUDCA to keep the liver and lipids in check.

I use IML advanced cycle support and works great to keep liver enzymes high

Back