• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Bison

Jrow

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey guys , so just got a bunch of bison meat wanted to try it gonna cook it up.tmrw, just wanted some seasonings or dressings u guys like to add to it for flavor etc etc , thsnkd in advance, hopefully im not the only guy who has tempted this bison LOL

I am a Bison fanatic. Highest protein, generally grass fed with no antibiotice or fertilizers and tastes great.

Go with salt free seasoning and Montreal steak seasoning is great with Bison

Marinate it in white wine for 24 hours then cook it like you would regular steak.

I season it like I do beef.I also think it cooks quicker than beef. I have order it a few times and really enjoy grilling the bison meat.

Awesome thanks guys bout to try it all out , got pleny!!

I'm pretty sure they don't carry that here in local grocery stores LOL.... I wouldn't even try to walk out of a store in the Bay Area with bison meat... I'd probably get doused in diesel fuel and torched before I made it to my truck LMAO

On a serious note, where do u guys buy some good grass fed meat? Beef or otherwise.

I am a Bison fanatic. Highest protein, generally grass fed with no antibiotice or fertilizers and tastes great.

Go with salt free seasoning and Montreal steak seasoning is great with Bison

Bingo!

I'm pretty sure they don't carry that here in local grocery stores LOL.... I wouldn't even try to walk out of a store in the Bay Area with bison meat... I'd probably get doused in diesel fuel and torched before I made it to my truck LMAO

On a serious note, where do u guys buy some good grass fed meat? Beef or otherwise.

If you have a Baron's near you that is the best place. They only carry organic Poultry and Beef. @nd choice would be Whole Foods followed by Trader Joes. Also Most Ralph's carry it, but only the Steak not the ground that you could do Bison Hamburger's with.

Sprout's Farmer's Market. You should have them there. If not just drive an hour East.

Fuck yeah! Bison is the bomb. Tastes similar to beef but really lean. Bison burgers are my favorite. A couple restaurants in area sell them, enjoy bro!

Fuck yeah! Bison is the bomb. Tastes similar to beef but really lean. Bison burgers are my favorite. A couple restaurants in area sell them, enjoy bro!

The biggest benefits not told are a better omega 3 to 6 fat ratio, 25% or more protein per ounce and it's leaner which is not mentioned enough. Grass fed beef at say $8/pound ground I buy nets nearly the same protein as the equivalent $9.98/lb bison next to it that is less lean by percentage but still has the same fat. It's the next best thing we all don't eat enough!

Sprout's Farmer's Market. You should have them there. If not just drive an hour East.

Whole Foods man, I wish it was everywhere but if not check Trader Joes.

The biggest benefits not told are a better omega 3 to 6 fat ratio, 25% or more protein per ounce and it's leaner which is not mentioned enough. Grass fed beef at say $8/pound ground I buy nets nearly the same protein as the equivalent $9.98/lb bison next to it that is less lean by percentage but still has the same fat. It's the next best thing we all don't eat enough!

Damn finny.... I'm spoiled. There are 3 bison farms near me. I can get a bison chuck roast for $4.95lb. Ground is even cheaper.

I order bison on the internet. It comes from a ranch in Texas. They say it is grass fed antibiotic free. 50 pounds at 4 bucks a pound.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Whole Foods definitely has bison most of the time, and trader joes is like 10% nitrates by volume and will kill you, not to mention it isn't fresh by-store.

Back